Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know several people that have cancelled trip abroad in light of recent developments, even taking a financial hit by doing so. Not Grace though, selfish doesn’t come close to describing her.
Yes,we are living in another country and it’s been 3 years since we spent Christmas with my family,they are desperate to spend Christmas with our children and us and said it would be their dream come true,it would make their Christmas. We just cancelled this Christmas,we won’t take the risk,we are all so disappointed. We just don’t want to take this risk of anything bad happening to my parents ( catching covid) even though they just got their booster vaccine. They also don’t want anything to happened to us or our older and little children. But…yes off you go and enjoy your trip Grace! 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Jesus bleeping Christ can she not bleeping read the room. Christmas parties aren’t happening for majority of people this year given the numbers are still high. Meanwhile in Graceland she fucks off to England for a Christmas party while cases of the new variant are increasing there. She really is a selfish dumb witch.

Reactions: 34
Jesus bleeping Christ can she not bleeping read the room. Christmas parties aren’t happening for majority of people this year given the numbers are still high. Meanwhile in Graceland she fucks off to England for a Christmas party while cases of the new variant are increasing there. She really is a selfish dumb witch.
But she hasn't had a Christmas party in 6 years. Leave her alone the poor pet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she’s firing her and wanted to do it face to face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Will be picturing Elvis in my head now, Im going to Graceland :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s made sure to get out early enough so she’s not caught with any hint of a school run. Christ it’s London/England; there are dozens of flights daily. She could have seen the kids off and gone at any stage throughout the day. I was supposed to have a Christmas party tonight a mile from my house. The powers that be decided to cancel and I’m fine with it.
I’m not overly cautious but NO WAY would I fly to another country for a party.
Her agents mustn’t be up to much if they couldn’t advise her to read the room and tell her to stay home.
Christ the Uk govt are on the point of collapse over Xmas parties in covid .. guess her agent isn’t up to date on all things political

Is there any end to her stupidity and ‘me, me, me’ attitude

Reactions: 26
I cannot believe this one is choosing to fly to the UK which has on average 50,000 new covid cases everyday and the new variant is on the rise just to attend a non essential party. Like there's stupid and then there's Grace.
No wonder theres 47 threads on this clown!!!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 38
I had covid recently too and was told not to take a PCR test for 6 months after as it will show positive for that long. I think antigen tests are the same?
Mu son had covid during the summer. Took a pcr 10 days later for travel and it was negative. Same with his wife. So its not always the case.

Anyway she only needs an antigen which is less sensitive.

Reactions: 3
Mu son had covid during the summer. Took a pcr 10 days later for travel and it was negative. Same with his wife. So its not always the case.

Anyway she only needs an antigen which is less sensitive.
Think it can show up for up to 6 months but more so if you've got Long Covid? 🤔 However, the antigen would only show if you have a high viral load whereas pcr will show if you have any covid since its more sensitive?

Reactions: 1
Graceland! That will have to make the next thread some how! Sums her up perfectly as she’s so detached from reality! Grace and her magical world of Graceland. Wonder did she bring her ysl bag with her 🙈
Imagine if it’s a general meeting of Matchstick and their clients.. You have some well known people like Martine Mc Cutcheon, Max George, Danny Jones, Binkyfelstead and then Grace 🙈😂
I can hear say to Martine! Luv u in me favourite movie luv actually and me favourite soap Eastenders! 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It goes to show how deluded she (and so many of them) are...
The fact that they sincerely think they're vacuous, pretentious bollixey fake lives on Instagram are more important than a literal global pandemic is mind-boggling.

You only have to look at this one to know she has the brain of a yorkshire terrier (that's been run over 2/3 times by the ice cream man) but even for her, openly posting/raving about travelling to the UK - a covid hotspot - for a work Christmas party?

First of all, you don't work. You wouldn't know an honest days work if it bit you in your (terribly) photoshopped arse. Secondly, I have no doubt she'll spend the next 1-2 weeks mixing with anyone and anyone when she comes back to Dublin. If ever there was a walking example of the word selfish...
Honest to god, these people are the lowest of the low.

Stupid cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Think it can show up for up to 6 months but more so if you've got Long Covid? 🤔 However, the antigen would only show if you have a high viral load whereas pcr will show if you have any covid since its more sensitive?
Everyone is different. All I know is he was negative by pcr after 10 days. Wasn't really sick in the first place. That's what I mean she only needs an antigen and if she is only going for one night can do it here. As in she's gone so she's obviously negative mores the pity! .

Reactions: 3
I have long Covid and 3 weeks after actually having Covid I had a negative test

Reactions: 1
Why does she use every opportunity she can to stuff her face with fatty junk? Then whinges that she's overweight, I don't get it. We all like to indulge once in a while but her whole life is one long indulgence. Does she not equate unhealthy food with weight gain?
No amount of gym work can work off the amount of calories she consumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How are any of the Irish reporters/news outlets not focusing on the Instahuns and their abhorrent behaviours??
This would be clickbait I’d be more than happy to click on! Outing these wanna be trashy z list celebs!

How are they all getting away with this?
We need another call out from thegirlinthepaper today, she put Sabrina Hill back in her box yesterday! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know I shouldn’t. But she is making me feel tit about myself. She has her kids out in play places and I’m keeping the home so
1. I can work
2. None of us get sick now or over Christmas.

I feel crap
You’re doing what the majority of people are doing!! Don’t let insta people make you feel bad about your choices!….Especially Grace Face!! You’re l better then that!!

She’s made sure to get out early enough so she’s not caught with any hint of a school run. Christ it’s London/England; there are dozens of flights daily. She could have seen the kids off and gone at any stage throughout the day. I was supposed to have a Christmas party tonight a mile from my house. The powers that be decided to cancel and I’m fine with it.
I’m not overly cautious but NO WAY would I fly to another country for a party.
Her agents mustn’t be up to much if they couldn’t advise her to read the room and tell her to stay home.
Christ the Uk govt are on the point of collapse over Xmas parties in covid .. guess her agent isn’t up to date on all things political

Is there any end to her stupidity and ‘me, me, me’ attitude
Boris is actively telling people to have Christmas parities!!
But to work from home!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She really is as selfish as they come ! I was supposed to be going to Manchester last weekend but didn't risk it as I have kids and was afraid of getting a positive PCR test result on the way home which would mean I would have to isolate and not be able to get back into Ireland and see my kids for 10 days, not only is she risking this but also right before Christmas

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.