Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks shocking in that photo.
She needs to stop with the ridiculous filters on her pics with kids!! A few weeks ago she completely changed Hayden’s hair color and recent pic the child is grey in the face! Not normal, she’s so strange

Reactions: 14
If you’re going to throw up an old photo for content, would you not at least pick one that has both of your children so it’s not so obvious that you have a favourite.
Isn't that pic from when they went the mountains when they had covid... same clothes, hair, dark nails like the other pi
Where is Sienna? Also did Chris take that photo? Should he not be working. Like I really don’t understand the need for her to give the child to her mother to mind.

Nearly sure that's an old pic.. dark nails... think it was from when they were up the mountain when Chris and whoever else had covid... exact same clothes on the other grid pic from then
That turned out arseways, apologies

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to stop with the ridiculous filters on her pics with kids!! A few weeks ago she completely changed Hayden’s hair color and recent pic the child is grey in the face! Not normal, she’s so strange
A filter🙄, no wonder the child looks like Casper. Jesus.

Reactions: 1
She’s using filters constantly on her stories now as well. And she never did before.

Reactions: 9
You can go out! My god what snowflakes we have all become. The schools should have opened there was barely any wind where I am just a horrible day. I don't blame her getting out the kids need more than sitting on a sofa all day.
In saying that yes the west coast got a battering but Dublin is fine.
Back to Grace.
Before I read the end of your post I knew you were in Dublin. Believe it or not, the south / west have got a battering. If they opened the schools and something happened everyone would be up in arms. I love the Dub attitude ah it's a grand day where I am so it must be fine the rest of the country 🤣

Reactions: 49
You can go out! My god what snowflakes we have all become. The schools should have opened there was barely any wind where I am just a horrible day. I don't blame her getting out the kids need more than sitting on a sofa all day.
In saying that yes the west coast got a battering but Dublin is fine.
Back to Grace.
The west coast 😂 everything outside dubin is also 'the west' 😜 maybe catch a news update.. literally half the country experiencing battering winds, flooding, snow etc. Its actually pretty scary where I am, not by the coast.

Reactions: 24
Before I read the end of your post I knew you were in Dublin. Believe it or not, the south / west have got a battering. If they opened the schools and something happened everyone would be up in arms. I love the Dub attitude ah it's a grand day where I am so it must be fine the rest of the country 🤣
oh did you how clever! I wasn't going to name every County that was badly effected! My response was to those who said Grace (ya know who the thread is about and SHE is in Dublin) shouldn't go out. She hardly went on a hike it was house to car and car to playcentre.

The west coast 😂 everything outside dubin is also 'the west' 😜 maybe catch a news update.. literally half the country experiencing battering winds, flooding, snow etc. Its actually pretty scary where I am, not by the coast.
Yes we know some County's where very badly effected blah blah but Grace is Dublin and that's who we are talking about or is this a weather thread now? Oh and if by news you mean RTE then no I looked up non bias sources who don't want us all quaking in our boots.

Reactions: 6
oh did you how clever! I wasn't going to name every County that was badly effected! My response was to those who said Grace (ya know who the thread is about and SHE is in Dublin) shouldn't go out. She hardly went on a hike it was house to car and car to playcentre.

Yes we know some County's where very badly effected blah blah but Grace is Dublin and that's who we are talking about or is this a weather thread now? Oh and if by news you mean RTE then no I looked up non bias sources who don't want us all quaking in our boots.
She posted on her grid a pic out in countryside, so yeah she did her version of a hike!

Yeah RTE are really biased giving weather reports 😂😂 i love the blah blah bit.. no need to be so dismissive of what's happening outside Dublin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No need for sienna to be cuddling on the couch as they put the TV from the “old” playroom in sienna’s room so that she could be up there by herself for even longer
They did not????? Sweet jesus shes only in junior infants, she doesn't need a tv in her room!!!! 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She wasn't in the countryside yesterday that was an old pic from a few weeks ago. No other content.

Reactions: 4
She wasn't in the countryside yesterday that was an old pic from a few weeks ago. No other content.
I wonder when that picture is from?? I had a look back the dark nails go all the way back to October obviously she has them done a few times but that pic must at least 6 weeks ago!!

Reactions: 2
I know I shouldn’t. But she is making me feel tit about myself. She has her kids out in play places and I’m keeping the home so
1. I can work
2. None of us get sick now or over Christmas.

I feel crap

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know I shouldn’t. But she is making me feel tit about myself. She has her kids out in play places and I’m keeping the home so
1. I can work

I feel crap
As your name says, you’re Wonder Woman. Your kids will thank you for it when they’re fit and healthy on Christmas Day and not self isolating. Don’t let that head make you feel inferior

• Heart
Reactions: 24
1. I can work

I feel crap
I wouldn’t let it bother you to be honest, she only has them out so she doesn’t have to entertain them herself as we all know she can’t cope with them in the house!

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe this stupid woman is, yet again, dragging her kids off to play centres 😭 is it so bleeping hard to stay in…. Why is she even documenting this silly tit for insta? Surely she must realise she is bringing the backlash on herself 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.