Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t let it bother you to be honest, she only has them out so she doesn’t have to entertain them herself as we all know she can’t cope with them in the house!
Exactly and she can sit drink coffee in peace

Reactions: 10
Wonder why she wasn't at Deneezs' birthday dinner last night with Dom and Jen??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They did not????? Sweet jesus shes only in junior infants, she doesn't need a tv in her room!!!! 🙈🙈🙈
My boys are 8 and 6 and have a TV in their room 🤷‍♀️ they turn it on when they are playing and use it for PlayStation.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know I shouldn’t. But she is making me feel tit about myself. She has her kids out in play places and I’m keeping the home so
1. I can work
2. None of us get sick now or over Christmas.

I feel crap
Sure don’t you know Grace and the kids have super powers now they’ve had Covid!! 😂😂 seriously I wouldn’t look at Grace as any sort of model for how to deal with kids!! She’s a lazy parent if you ask me!

Reactions: 9
Before I read the end of your post I knew you were in Dublin. Believe it or not, the south / west have got a battering. If they opened the schools and something happened everyone would be up in arms. I love the Dub attitude ah it's a grand day where I am so it must be fine the rest of the country 🤣
Wasn't and isnt good in Dublin where I am! Not all of us have the attitude !

Reactions: 12
Wasn't and isnt good in Dublin where I am! Not all of us have the attitude !
If you actually read my post you would see that I did say others had it much worse. Should I have named every County effected so no one got a strop! The point was we were not told to stay in and she went 10 mins from her house. Moving on. 🙄🤯

Reactions: 3
Hens are around the corner from that play centre, wonder will she pop round to check on them… 😒

Reactions: 4
If you actually read my post you would see that I did say others had it much worse. Should I have named every County effected so no one got a strop! The point was we were not told to stay in and she went 10 mins from her house. Moving on. 🙄🤯
Wasn't referring to your quote at all in fact so moving on....

Reactions: 1
Hens are around the corner from that play centre, wonder will she pop round to check on them… 😒
duck, them hens have been blown to Oz by now. She's not influenced to home grow stuff anymore she's on the pre workout influencer train now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously this close to Christmas, with all the outbreaks...she's literally got no cop on.
She really thinks she's invincible as she had covid...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.