Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jowls on her lyin on the bed for the cool sculpting bollox 🙄. And the proof is literally there for all to see. Her stomach in that video compared to her "definitely not wearing a waist trainer" 5am photos is RIDICULOUS.

Grace let the waist trainer stay at home and go back 7-8 posts on your own grid where you were embracing your body. It's so so damaging to your own head and to anyone who is following you aiming to attain that. It's physically impossible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Good Jesus, she could do with some cool sculpting on a few of those chins🙄 no photo shopping by Grease today.... the camera never lies ( except when Grace is edihin)😂
I’m absolutely DYING. Why is she “bleedin starin yer one ou of ih” she’d look like she’d deck ye

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s hoping woodies will pick her up the way they did with Marissa Carter - they have sponsored her whole garden and a lot of her house

State of that scald garland like would u even put that on sm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WTF is she like lying on the bed. She really will do anything for a freebie.

Reactions: 14
You’d miss the days of Bloggers Unveiled calling Larbo out literally every second day wouldn’t ya?! Good times!
Im fully expecting to see Bloggers Unveiled on reeling in the years in the future it was that epic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I could be wrong but wasn’t BU found out to be some aul one who lived in the middle of nowhere 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"the better" seriously she can't even get two bleeping words right. That's not dyslexia.

• Haha
It must be killing her that she can't photoshop their photos/videos of her, but sure anything for a freebie.

Reactions: 12
That cool sculpting crap looks amazing in fairness. Look at the before and after pic . You can clearly see the difference in the pic where the client has pulled up her trousers.
The King's New Clothes fairytale comes to mind

The King's New Clothes fairytale comes to mind
Excuse me I meant to say The Emperor's New Clothes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That cool sculpting crap looks amazing in fairness. Look at the before and after pic . You can clearly see the difference in the pic where the client has pulled up her trousers.
They can piss off now with that before and after. That is false advertising.
That is clearly excess skin, not fat.

Bunch of wafflers, she fits right in with them

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t care less how many chins she has, what I want to know is why she looks so angry😱
It's an another level to BRF...like her job is essentially a 24/7 sales person....never even makes the effort to look half pleased about stuff.

Reactions: 6
I’m absolutely DYING. Why is she “bleedin starin yer one ou of ih” she’d look like she’d deck ye
Yihh better freeze all me fahhh, righh?!

Im fully expecting to see Bloggers Unveiled on reeling in the years in the future it was that epic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I could be wrong but wasn’t BU found out to be some aul one who lived in the middle of nowhere 🤣🤣🤣
Was it not some random girl who worked in a beautician or something? Ramona I think was her name

• Haha
  • Wow
The head on her in the coolsculpt, hilarious. She'll do anything to lose a few inches rather than actually eat healthily for a few months.

Reactions: 10
remember she brought a salah, coffee and netflix for a 35 min treatment.....like ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.