Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God shes boring. Even this thread has stopped. I would love to see her numbers if all the fake followers were taken away

But more than that please take your kids off instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe she's actually going to finally do it, shes going to hang up her 'influencer' boots and get one of those "oh so easy 9-5's". Coz something is definitely going on with her sheer lack of content

Reactions: 10
Grace have you ever thought of maybe bringing your kids outside of tallaght? Just a thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Grace have you ever thought of maybe bringing your kids outside of tallaght? Just a thought!
She did, when they all had covid, she brought them to the Dublin mountain's, (just outside tallaght) and stopped for coffee too.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She did, when they all had covid, she brought them to the Dublin mountain's, (just outside tallaght) and stopped for coffee too.
I can’t believe I’m saying this because she was totally wrong to even leave the house but it looked like a reusable coffee cup that she may have brought from home

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe I’m saying this because she was totally wrong to even leave the house but it looked like a reusable coffee cup that she may have brought from home
If it was, I’d say it was deliberate so Sienna didn’t get to ask for a drink

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If it was, I’d say it was deliberate so Sienna didn’t get to ask for a drink
Yeah I mean if she she had a bit of sense they wouldn’t have stopped anywhere to coffee and told Sienna that they weren’t stopping anywhere because they had COVID. I don’t understand why she didn’t explain to the Sienna that they weren’t going trick or treating this year as Chris had COVID. Some of the restrictions make no sense but self isolating when there is a COVID case in the family home should be a no brainer. They have family near by who can drop down shopping to the door.

She has been awfully quiet lately. She doesn’t seem to have gotten many Christmas press drops or else hasn’t bothered showing them. Her ads have been nothing short of pathetic lately so maybe a company gave her some negative feedback. I think the game is up for her soon as she not longer as a unique selling point. She isn’t someone who you’d aspire to be.

Reactions: 17
Yeah I mean if she she had a bit of sense they wouldn’t have stopped anywhere to coffee and told Sienna that they weren’t stopping anywhere because they had COVID. I don’t understand why she didn’t explain to the Sienna that they weren’t going trick or treating this year as Chris had COVID. Some of the restrictions make no sense but self isolating when there is a COVID case in the family home should be a no brainer. They have family near by who can drop down shopping to the door.

She has been awfully quiet lately. She doesn’t seem to have gotten many Christmas press drops or else hasn’t bothered showing them. Her ads have been nothing short of pathetic lately so maybe a company gave her some negative feedback. I think the game is up for her soon as she not longer as a unique selling point. She isn’t someone who you’d aspire to be.

Gosh if a company has given her negative feedback she'll have to take to the bed for the next month

Reactions: 5
Not totally about Grace, because let's face it, she quite obviously hasn't got a clue about anything that's going on with Covid in the world but I've seen a few of them ranting about it and thought this post was 👌👌
I agree with this but isn't your ones sisters gang of kids always on her stories.

Reactions: 2
Not totally about Grace, because let's face it, she quite obviously hasn't got a clue about anything that's going on with Covid in the world but I've seen a few of them ranting about it and thought this post was 👌👌
I agree with this post just gas it’s fine for sue to say it but if someone on tattle said it it would be trolling…

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.