Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she let Sienna and Hayden loose with that garland on the stairs they would have done a better job🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yup. Defo an amazing weight loss transformation so far Grease. And I agree - her facial expression is hilarious - almost like you can see the almighty struggle of her poorly functional brain cells to comprehend any of the big or vaguely medical words the technician is saying to her. Wouldn’t you be dead appearing in an ad looking like this? Anything for a freebie wha?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yup. Defo an amazing weight loss transformation so far Grease. And I agree - her facial expression is hilarious - almost like you can see the almighty struggle of her poorly functional brain cells to comprehend any of the big or vaguely medical words the technician is saying to her. Wouldn’t you be dead appearing in an ad looking like this? Anything for a freebie wha?
Howling at the face in the 3rd photo !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm wondering why she doesn't need a mask🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 28
Shiter than usual content today....crappy pancake that didn't need to be put on stories, obsessed with a childs foot in the bath that didn't need to be on stories and then the fuckin cah again🙄 Riveting Grace, just riveting🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shiter than usual content today....crappy pancake that didn't need to be put on stories, obsessed with a childs foot in the bath that didn't need to be on stories and then the fuckin cah again🙄 Riveting Grace, just riveting🤷‍♀️
She really sets herself apart from other influencers but not in a good way

Reactions: 6
Is that footage of Hayden on the trampoline thing not a replay of a clip from the last week or so 🤔 I could be mistaken...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.