Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah dammit - I never told social media I was at the gym this morning so my workout doesn’t count. Fumin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We are 100% in for a poor me, pity party over the next few days. 100%. She can't think of any other content to put up so she needs a boost. It will be a pity one or half naked body positive one 🙄

Reactions: 28
We are 100% in for a poor me, pity party over the next few days. 100%. She can't think of any other content to put up so she needs a boost. It will be a pity one or half naked body positive one 🙄
Definitely. I was only thinking this last night. We are in for another mental health chat and how she had to take to the bed

Reactions: 13
It’s people like her that have the general population rolling their eyes at mental health issues. We all know someone like that to some degree and they diminish people who have genuine severe issues. Anxiety is not a bad day, or a bad hour, it’s much more debilitating than that. I’ve a pain in my hole with her type

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is pre workout supposed to make you want to scratch your face off? I've never had it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never mind the mush scratching, what in the hell is ‘kulll sculpting’ 🥴🥴

Reactions: 4
Good lord tell me she's not taking pre workout?
She could ye know have a banana and some milk, or do what a lot of people do and workout that early and not eat first.
She's so sad, everything is full blown, the weightlifting gloves the pre workout ...bless she really needs a head wobble

And yeah there's a half naked "love yourself" post coming or a mental health chat to camera where she tells us she has to remember to be kind to herself and not be too hard on herself.....

Reactions: 23
Good lord tell me she's not taking pre workout?
She could ye know have a banana and some milk, or do what a lot of people do and workout that early and not eat first.
She's so sad, everything is full blown, the weightlifting gloves the pre workout ...bless she really needs a head wobble
God I cringed so bad when I heard that. She'll be on the protein shakes next...prowling for a #collab with myprotien or something! 😂

Reactions: 9
Ive only a handful of followers, people i actually know, and i get more comments then this one with her 168000 followers. And i dont have the high end content that she has

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God I cringed so bad when I heard that. She'll be on the protein shakes next...prowling for a #collab with myprotien or something! 😂
And she has to copy others, no ideas of her own, just because Jen does it 🥴

Reactions: 8
Ah dammit - I never told social media I was at the gym this morning so my workout doesn’t count. Fumin 🤣
Don’t worry, you can take a picture of your Fitbit / Apple Watch and share. Maybe with some sort of inspirational quote. Problem solved 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.