Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg and there's the free treatment from river medical. It says on the website it costs between 500 and 2k for that treatment..... She's a fu$&ING joke. Where the hell are the kids when she's off again with her me time. It's actually really angered me between the pity party last night and now not a bother on her today. Why does anyone follow her.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I
Genuinely thanks to you all for the love ..
Really appreciate it..

Yis are a lovely bunch of trolls 🥰🥰🥰🥰😁

Now back to grace..

Piss off grace 🖕😁
I was in your position before I had to ask them for help, it was hard thing to do. But please do it . They want to help people struggling. What I do now is donate to their Christmas food and toy appeal and donate clothes to their charity shops. Things will get better .. Hang on just you wait and see💕💕

I have thyroid issues that make me exhausted and severe depression but still bring my two to play groups and we get out to the playground most days. I have zero help from family and no breaks or me time. Luckily my husband can work from home and help me out a bit more than if he was in the office. I can’t take to my bed, or go on weekends away or even just an evening out with my other half. I don’t have family I can call and say I’m struggling with exhaustion today can you mind the kids. Grace needs a slap. Honestly one of the most self involved pigs I have ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omfg and there's the free treatment from river medical. She's a fu$&ING joke. Where the hell are the kids when she's off again with her me time. It's actually really angered me between the pity party last night and now not a bother on her today. Why does anyone follow her.
It's looking like the day Chris goes to the gym and she has to look after the kids she has a Debbie downer day but today on top form cause she's out having endless meeee time

Reactions: 13
So now she's getting cool sculpting done and rather than explain it she's lazily pointed everyone to the river medical Instagram. Why does no one in any of these places employ anyone with a bit of cop on to stop giving these scroungers free tit for showing up and talking the briefest of tit. My god.

Reactions: 25
It’s the companies that offer her freebies that are to blame… if any one of us were offered a treatment worth that much I’m sure we’d go to 😄

Reactions: 15
“I feel it will motivate me more AFTER I see the results”
Is she having a laugh. It takes weeks.

duck her and her lazy hole.

Reactions: 15
“I feel it will motivate me more AFTER I see the results”
Is she having a laugh. It takes weeks.

duck her and her lazy hole.
It can also cause excess fat to pool in the areas where the cool sculpting machine is used. It’s a well know side affect. It has left many people with lumps of fat gathering instead of it freezing away.Here’s hoping 😂😂🤞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So Grace - are you working hard in the gym to achieve results or getting them for free with cool sculpting. I'd say Sean in the gym is absolutely laughing all the way to the bank.

bleeping ridiculous carry on. Imagine trying to inspire your followers with your "weight loss journey" only to be getting free yummy shaping treatments worth 2k. duck off.

Reactions: 29
I know this isn’t her thread but zen jen / did Michelle croissant go on the trip last week, come home and go back again?! How can she need peace and recharge after 2 days at home!?
Is this rent a crowd or what is going on?!

Reactions: 7
Ahhhhh so the penny drops.

This is why she is working out and so motivated. She was probably told she needed to tone up or loose a few pounds before this procedure!!

Also very foolish to do this just before a wedding ? What if she has side effects?

Reactions: 17
Lads that video on river Medical what’s wrong with her mouth and she looks like a different person to early story on her own Insta 🙈

Story is gone from river medical

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If Grace is in bed at 9 every night and Chris probably goes early too, the poor dog locked up from early.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.