Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst part about how Grace portrays herself is that she makes it so hard for people with real mental health issues. If you suffer with real and debilitating anxiety or depression, they don’t magically disappear so you can get a facial or your fat frozen. What she puts out there is just such a dangerous portrayal and damaging for people with real issues.

Ahh crap. I should have taken a screen shot. She looked terrible tbh.
Would it be on war on Instagrammera

Reactions: 13
She's giving off serious Miami Vice vibes with that white coat and rolled up sleeves.

And no Grace that's not a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s not the brightest is she… CoolSculpting has been all over the media lately. Supermodel Linda Evangelista is suing the company for $50 million after she was “disfigured” by it.

River Medical are trying to pretend that’s never happened with the procedure.
I seen that a few weeks ago , I didn’t join the dots when Grace mentioned it . I was going to look out for her results because I thought if it works I might get it after the baby is born if I can’t shift the baby weight. I’ve never be influenced by any insta Huns , it almost happened 😱😱😱😱

Reactions: 3
It can also cause excess fat to pool in the areas where the cool sculpting machine is used. It’s a well know side affect. It has left many people with lumps of fat gathering instead of it freezing away.Here’s hoping 😂😂🤞
Linda Evangalista the super model is sueing the makers cos apperently her looks are ruined and she has become a recluse due to being disfigured by this treatment..she had a rare side effect from it which must be what you mention here

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ah boo I'm raging I didn't see this photo. Ituat have been bad if she's had it deleted off their stories...

Reactions: 4
Yes
Linda Evangalista the super model is sueing the makers cos apperently her looks are ruined and she has become a recluse due to being disfigured by this treatment..she had a rare side effect from it which must be what you mention here
Yes that’s it. But apparently it’s not as rare as they claim. A lot of people have had it happen to them. I wouldn’t trust it . I don’t was actually considering it but that put me off .

Reactions: 1
What is she wearing bet the tack suit 🙈 it looks like a lab coat. She hasn't a clue.

There is a us plastic surgeon who claims he is fixing women left right and center after cool sculpt. Women coming to him with bulging areas of fat in random areas

• Sad
Reactions: 5
There is a us plastic surgeon who claims he is fixing women left right and center after cool sculpt. Women coming to him with bulging areas of fat in random areas
Hence why they’re giving the treatments away… 😂

So she cried all yesterday, yet was OK to get her nails done, and today she back on top form getting her brows or whatever done AFTER school pick up time! Actually can't keep up with the tit

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.