Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Get it off your chest take the help. If it means it helps you get yourself sorted then in turn you can help others.
Also I fully know what it’s like to miss your mam. Especially when you feel like that. All you want is your mam.
If I could talk to you in real life, even message you I would.
You never get over it, just just learn to cope with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Get it off your chest take the help. If it means it helps you get yourself sorted then in turn you can help others.
Also I fully know what it’s like to miss your mam. Especially when you feel like that. All you want is your mam.
If I could talk to you in real life, even message you I would.
You never get over it, just just learn to cope with it.
Thanks xxxx pity we can't dm on here

Hugs to u x🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She will be off at her wedding the weekend and living her best life as usual I’d say she’s pissed off she’s not in Italy with the zen Jen bunch
Btw is the zen Jen one now living in Italy? Missed that story
Anyway it’s funny how she never says I wasn’t feeling good today so I had to miss the hike the gym the baby shower the trip to Spain the nails the brows the facial the coffee trips the lunch trips🤦‍♀️No only when she has nothing on takes to the bed I have total sympathy with mental health problems but I do believe she is a big fake😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Don't ever be ashamed to ask for help! If help is there take it and if in the future you can pay it forward do so!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Get off my chest the people in here are all for you. The organisations you contact are designed to help.

You lot are a real good bunch of ladies and/or gents in here. And people say tattle is a tit heap. It's not all bad when everyone posts so helpfully.

Grace, read here and see what real issues are.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this crappy place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Grace, you make me sick...
I hope your OK and it's OK to ask for help never feel embarrassed feel proud of yourself getting up and getting on with your life everyday and things will get better
Don't let that lazy slob annoy u x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing is she doesn’t realise how lucky she has it. Two of her best friends had to call of their weddings, her other bestie was a victim of domestic violence. Obviously we don’t know every detail about her life but she doesn’t have it as bad as others. Chris lost his job but that didn’t seem to have a financial impact on them. She has her house, her babies, good support system from her family, a wedding to plan. She has a lot to be thankful and grateful for.

Reactions: 20
She's pathetic. I would never normally say anything about anyone's mental health but this one takes the p*ss. So many of us here have it a hundred times worse than her. Personal issues on top of working a full time stressful job, no family support, no spare money for nails and lunches multiple times a week. And that's just me🙃. God I'd love to take to my bed, but my husband works hard, it's not fair to dump it all on him. She boils my blood.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I think it would do Grace good to realise that nobody feels their "absolute best self'' or "on top of the world" every day. Most days you're just "fine" - you're just getting on with life, busy with the mundane every day tasks, and that doesn't mean something is wrong.
This is bang on. A counsellor once told me that we should aim to manage our mood at a stable 6/7 out of 10 each day, rather than fluctuate from a 9/10 one day to a 1/2 the next. Unfortunately Grace seems to have the major swings. On top of the mountain one day, and in the bed the next. It’s like she just can’t hack a normal day...shopping, cleaning, collecting kids. Ya know, the bread and butter stuff. If she made herself busy with this stuff it could act as a form of mindfulness, a distraction from her busy mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's pathetic. I would never normally say anything about anyone's mental health but this one takes the p*ss. So many of us here have it a hundred times worse than her. Personal issues on top of working a full time stressful job, no family support, no spare money for nails and lunches multiple times a week. And that's just me🙃. God I'd love to take to my bed, but my husband works hard, it's not fair to dump it all on him. She boils my blood.
She seems to boils everyone’s blood bar her boyfriend and family..all very weird what they put up with

Reactions: 14
Ok so is it ok that she lied?? She obv took the chicken pic another day and passed it off as today’s once someone commented. In the scheme of things it makes no difference.. but the lies!!! The lies! Why? Just say nothing rather than lie

Reactions: 13
@Get off my chest I urge you to take what is being offered to you. It's there to help people. I am sure this is only going to be a temporary issue for you and when you are back on your feet, give a little back.
No-one should ever feel ashamed to accept help, I'm always only one payslip away from being completely broke. Your mam would hate to see you in a state, please take what they are offering you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The nails are short and clear; long and purple in every second one. How stupid does she think people are! I’m sorry but that’s just irritating . Where is bloggers unveiled

Reactions: 19
I'd say she s feelin sorry for herself she's not off in Tuscany with zenjen crew although they don't seem to be following each other anymore

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.