Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she waited till Chris got home to bring her coffee, she actually thinks everyone should wait on her hand and foot like a bleeping princess if I waited for anyone to bring me tea in my house I I would b dead from dehydration, where can I find a Chris?? Asking for a friend 😂
If she keeps carrying on like that the real Chris might be back on the market soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never messaged an Instagramer in my life but I’m so bloody tempted. She’s unreal, you can be sure the whole house tip toes around her to keep ‘her happy’ cause god love them If they don’t.
Same! I was so irritated this morning that I did message her and she can't receive the message. I assume because I don't follow her.

Reactions: 6
Id say shes fuming she's not away on zen jens wellness retreat, I'm actually shocked she's not there

Another morning in the forest with another 'Bestie' followed by another lunch.... unreal....

Reactions: 13
Does she not know how to make her own coffee?
Am I wrong in saying she had three coffee machines at once and has a whole “coffee corner/station” in her kitchen. My god, poor Chris, ya’d have to wonder will the wedding go ahead and if it does would they make it to the first anniversary. If roles were reversed people would be advising him to run and run quick.

Reactions: 22
Leaves him to pack all her tit into the car while she swans off to get another coffee. The fact that being so selfish and lazy doesnt embarrass her says it all

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Am I wrong in saying she had three coffee machines at once and has a whole “coffee corner/station” in her kitchen. My god, poor Chris, ya’d have to wonder will the wedding go ahead and if it does would they make it to the first anniversary. If roles were reversed people would be advising him to run and run quick.
Everyone is poor Chris I don’t feel sorry for him at all he’s always full of chat with her when she brings him in in conversations he knows no better he’s the type of man that likes to be bossed around

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why am I shocked at her this morning... I shouldn't be .. but wow she is one selfish bleep... i don't use that word lightly but she deserves that word... wow ! Hope that pumpkin spice latte gives you the shits 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I believe she has had 2 nespresso machines and about a year ago was given a Sage machine (worth around 500 euro) to promote a coffee shop and I've seen her use the sage machine once.

Reactions: 10
Quick question. Where were the kids when they went shopping??

Must be great to have babysitters available at a moments notice.

Reactions: 10
My husband would go mental if I brought him to a shop and didn't tell him about all the stuff he'd have to squeeze into the car. I hope she got him a bloody coffee.

Kids are in creche it's a weekday they go to nanny Ann's and mags at the weekend

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.