Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not listening to another 2, 3 minutes of how great she is.

Fuckin hell she loves herself
I actually didn’t listen cut to here for a quick synopsis😅dear god after 20sec had to switch off feel like giving her a thump she’s the most horrible person to listen to in voice and that horrible laugh gets on my nerves
Her high will be a low in a few weeks for sure 🙄

Reactions: 10
I'm sure zilkador_ahmed, rahul_7_248 And rangoli were some of the followers who contacted her to let her know how delihed they are that she doesn't feel shih any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I actually didn’t listen cut to here for a quick synopsis😅dear god after 20sec had to switch off feel like giving her a thump she’s the most horrible person to listen to in voice and that horrible laugh gets on my nerves
Her high will be a low in a few weeks for sure 🙄
I didn't listen either I tapped through!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she not unlocked this room in her house yet?
Is she actually diagnosed bi polar or something or is she just a bleep?
Why can't she look at the camera?

Also, it's like she borrowed her face from somebody 5 stone heavier than her.

Gotta love how she is so conscious of saying buhh instead of but, that she goes way OTT and says butTTT.

1634215305717.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
She correlates happiness with gym/losing weight/exercise.

I don't know much about highs/lows but she does seem manic/hyper.

Reactions: 14
She was so busy blathering on today she kept getting cut off so a lot of it doesn't even make sense. She really is so self absorbed.

Reactions: 5
And filming that waffle in the women's best yet when she films in the car going to/from the gym.... no women's best in sight !

We see you Grace

Reactions: 13
Another free facial. And probably an ad later on for some expensive cream / serum at home treatment that she'll say she's obsessed with and her skins never been as good since she's been using it.

Reactions: 12
And literally cannot go around the fuc*in corner from her gaff without 'grabbin' a coffee!! Shur does she not realise she's pissin up a down pipe! The calories she's 'burning' in her walks are being used up by the calories she's taking in by constantly guzzlin all description of coffees on her walks. She may as well stay at home and toast her shins at the fire. Her breathing gives absolutely no evidence whatsoever of an improvement in her fitness levels. IMO 🙂

Just one more thing, does aoibhinn_pigoid actually think our Grace lives in the Peruvian Embassy?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'this bad boy suck all the bad stuff out of my skin & pumped it full of the good stuff!'

Is this for fkn real?? Why... WHY do companies engage with her?? I'm baffled?!

Reactions: 24
'this bad boy suck all the bad stuff out of my skin & pumped it full of the good stuff!'

Is this for fkn real?? Why... WHY do companies engage with her?? I'm baffled?!
I am baffled too, a quick story about it, no info etc on it & never to be heard about again

Reactions: 15
I'll say fair play to her if she's feeling in a good headspace, that's all well and good, although I agree with alot of you here saying its another high before an almighty crash of a low. People aren't out to have a go at her mental well being. People don't like the absolute amount of stuff she is handed/wastes/doesn't bother to show because she is shuck lazy. I mean that hydra facial?? Sucks the bad stuff out and pumps the good stuff in? Seriously go into detail on what was fuckin used, people want to know that! People don't like the heavily edited photos that confuse them when they then see a video of her looking drastically different. People don't like the sheer dis-interest she has in her kids unless they part of a sponsored advert. I could go on and on. Like I said, if she's feeling good, great, but put that energy to better use instead of swanning about half arsing ads for freebie facials and necking coffees in every other street corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another free facial. And probably an ad later on for some expensive cream / serum at home treatment that she'll say she's obsessed with and her skins never been as good since she's been using it.
I was just thinking the same how many different places has she gotten a facial in now?? The businesses are worse giving them to her when she has zero loyalty and will never set foot back in the place again!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.