Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually speechless! Can she not hear herself. MAKE YOUR OWN bleeping COFFEE YOU USELESS LUMP!! Another day with nothing to do so she decides to be a sulky pain in the arse.
Wow Chris what a catch you have for yourself there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How are you all falling for her "I'm in the best place I've ever been in" "I'm the best version of Grace" She has came on about 6 times THIS YEAR and said she's finally feeling like "the old grace" and then comes on about a week later saying how bad her anxiety is. She knows that talking about her mental health years ago got her the followers and the engagement, so she is going back to doing exactly what she done 7-8 years ago, talking about how she got her mental health on track, because being the mental health guru is what brought her the followers. She has tried EVERY single trend in order to get relevant again, but unfortunately her ship has well and truly sailed.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Jesus Christ can she not make her own coffee? Chris was doing the school run and probably got the children ready for crèche/school fed them. I’d say that man has to walk on egg shells around her or she’s in bad form if she doesn’t get her own way.

Reactions: 16
How are you all falling for her "I'm in the best place I've ever been in" "I'm the best version of Grace" She has came on about 6 times THIS YEAR and said she's finally feeling like "the old grace" and then comes on about a week later saying how bad her anxiety is. She knows that talking about her mental health years ago got her the followers and the engagement, so she is going back to doing exactly what she done 7-8 years ago, talking about how she got her mental health on track, because being the mental health guru is what brought her the followers. She has tried EVERY single trend in order to get relevant again, but unfortunately her ship has well and truly sailed.
I'm not 😄😄

Reactions: 6
Sweet Christ. She is peak bleeping wanker this morning. Hand on heart, I have NEVER experienced someone so spoiled.

I cannot get over the lack of shame. She really doesn’t give a duck does she?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sweet Christ. She is peak bleeping wanker this morning. Hand on heart, I have NEVER experienced someone so spoiled.

I cannot get over the lack of shame. She really doesn’t give a duck does she?
Not. One. duck!!!!

Reactions: 8
The only effort this one is putting in is buying followers so she doesn't drop below 168K. I had a look last night and she was down to 168,317 and now it's back up to 168,337. It's obvious from her follower list the amount of bot accounts she buys ( minimum 30/40 per day). She is nothing short of a laughing stock, acting like she's some kind of a success when none of it is real at all.

Grace, people don't look up to you or respect you. They don't need tips or advice from you.
They see through your fakeness and insincerity and it won't be long before the people in your actual life do too.

Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ can she not make her own coffee? Chris was doing the school run and probably got the children ready for crèche/school fed them. I’d say that man has to walk on egg shells around her or she’s in bad form if she doesn’t get her own way.
Poor grace was probably hankious so Chris will have to get her a sandwich when he gets back from doing the school run. I’d say grace doesn’t do the school runs or pick ups in case some of the parents recognise her and realise she isn’t as slim as she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think I might need to get rid of all my social media.
She is really getting to me.
I did this earlier in the year ! anyone not relatable to me or pissing me off was unfollowed !best thing I did :)Now I did in and our for a nose and a laugh :)

Reactions: 5
When I watched her stories I has to come straight here. I actually can't believe what I heard!! Make her coffee ☕ she makes me sick. The most selfish person I have ever witnessed.
I hope for his sake he sees sense I don't think its right how thick I am over a person I don't know 😕

Reactions: 12
Poor grace was probably hankious so Chris will have to get her a sandwich when he gets back from doing the school run. I’d say grace doesn’t do the school runs or pick ups in case some of the parents recognise her and realise she isn’t as slim as she says.
Wankious

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cannot believe what she has said on her stories 😭 chris is a bleeping saint to put up with that bleep

Reactions: 10
She is so spoiled, she has no self awareness. Exists in her own self indulgent world no grasp of real life.
Christ almighty make your own coffee you lazy *****!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lord above here comes the crash that was spoke about. Grace please fuckin read the room. Chris shouldn't have to make your coffee when he's bringing the children to school? Wtf where you at? Scratching the gee banging bowls and howling at the moon? Oh she is one selfish self absorbed cow at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.