Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A brow journey!!! I don't know about Grace but I take my brows everywhere with me because they're ya know attached to my face......ffs!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry where the duck has Grace been for nearly 30 years that she thinks collecting conkers in Ireland is like finding treasure?
And I am SCARLET for her putting her phone down on the ground pressing record and walking past it her poor neighbours must be tormented
She copied mrs hinch, exact content on her stories a few days ago. thinks she’s clever by waiting a few days. Then she’ll copy someone else, Lydia Millen or something or another mammy blogger her name is escaping me- I’ve seen it mentioned here before. She’ll mishmash their content into hers because she thinks we’re Irish and won’t notice

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't understand why she posted it. Its a totally awful picture and it's not like it was part of a paid ad or anything. It's genuinely like she just posted it to get us talking
I feel the same, it’s such a bad photo, the makeup/tan, outfit, pose. Makes Grace look so awful, we all have those photos of ourselves just not having a good look and that’s the picture that gets deleted not posted to thousands!

Reactions: 8
I'm not listening to another 2, 3 minutes of how great she is.

Fuckin hell she loves herself

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is desperate for media coverage. Among the lines of " influence Grace Mongey bounces back from low mental health, follow her story"
It was the same when she had the pretend meltdown and squeezed out a few tears. No one picked up on that and no one cares about this manic nonsense. Not interesting or helpful its boring beyond words.
Let it go Grace your time is over. You have no audience or selling point. You bone idle followers who watch you to justify sitting on their arse won't relate and anyone remotely healthy and goes to the gym will never follow a very overweight silly women who talks nonsense.

Reactions: 15
Probably hoping she’ll get to record her own good glow podcast with Georgie after Dominique has been asked twice now lolzzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wasn't that long ago she was crying into her phone, she just keeps setting herself up for a fall.
Why not just be happy with where she is instead of making a big song and dance about it.
Saying she's the most mentally strong she's ever been and giving advice is dangerous when in reality she hasn't got it all figured out and may not be the same next week. She likes to think of herself as some mental health guru. Leave helping people to the professionals.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So she’s gonna open the door to Chris with boxing gloves on 🤣 what a sight that will be !

• Haha
Wasn't that long ago she was crying into her phone, she just keeps setting herself up for a fall.
Why not just be happy with where she is instead of making a big song and dance about it.
Saying she's the most mentally strong she's ever been and giving advice is dangerous when in reality she hasn't got it all figured out and may not be the same next week. She likes to think of herself as some mental health guru. Leave helping people to the professionals.
Totally agree!
Just go with it and be internally grateful but she is totally setting herself up for a fall. If next week or in a month's time, she's not doing great, she will be kicking herself and feeling like she has failed. She just needs to take it all day by day and stop thinking she's "cured" after a few months of a good routine

Reactions: 5
She's used all her credits for the month, but was able to get booked in next week?

She's either totally off her meds and manic, or is now on the 'right' level of meds and has stabilised her moods a bit- time will tell if this is another temporary 'high' mood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.