Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would look 100% better if she stopped parting her hair in the middle of her weird little face.
Just off centre and she would look less like tangoed spud in a wig.

The gym gloves....duck off - for numerous reasons.
“Tangoed spud in a wig” has finished me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That outfit does nothing for her. And that camel hoof / leg roll or whatever it is🐫🤣😕

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why she posted it. Its a totally awful picture and it's not like it was part of a paid ad or anything. It's genuinely like she just posted it to get us talking

Reactions: 17
She’s blaming the angles 😬 WTAF.
That's actually the worst photo of herself she's ever posted IMO. However.....on a funnier note, yous tahlers are on fire today!! I've never lolled as much on a Wednesday night in an age. Thanks ya'll

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m howling at all the comments on here. It’s the first thing I seen when I looked at the post.

God I feel like a horrible f*cker for even laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Li

literally came on to say same 🤣

Can’t understand why she posted this when she wasn’t in charge of the editing / or her words angles
Angles must have been off for her video on her grid too ... she's mistaking angles for photoshopping
No angles can make that outfit look better !

Reactions: 5
Does she get an outfit and wear it to death then move on to another one. I’m not even sure it’s washed between wears.
That is some photo. I need to go to angle school myself if that’s only a bad angle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She would look 100% better if she stopped parting her hair in the middle of her weird little face.
Just off centre and she would look less like tangoed spud in a wig.

The gym gloves....duck off - for numerous reasons.
A tangoed spud 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe that's how she has all the money she's throwing around 🤔🤣
w
For a laugh, look up bumgenius on tiktok. Taking the piss out of the beige aesthetic you see with regards to children, like fashion/toys on insta etc. (I know people were thinking she is trying to emulate this Orlaith Donlan type look). Just made me laugh.
What child wants to be dressed in beige and have toys with no colour? Bloody depressing is what it is. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.