Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all i can think about is a germ breeding ground tbh. ive never seen anyone in the crossfit games wearing gloves.
Crossfit?? I would PAY to see her doing crossfit!!

And she wears them for a class?? For a PT session I could see the need possibly, but she wouldn't be lifting heavy enough in a class to warrant them?

Reactions: 4
Sorry where the duck has Grace been for nearly 30 years that she thinks collecting conkers in Ireland is like finding treasure?
And I am SCARLET for her putting her phone down on the ground pressing record and walking past it her poor neighbours must be tormented

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry where the duck has Grace been for nearly 30 years that she thinks collecting conkers in Ireland is like finding treasure?
She is a Tallaght hun so was probably only ever outside the Pale to visit the mobile in Wexford before she was 18.

The gym gloves were most likely a freebie given for advertising some gym so she is probably the inlet person in the classes with them.

Reactions: 4
My coach would absolutely crucify me if I turned up to a gym class with gloves in! They are dangerous as you can't feel the weights properly and more likely to drop them on your feet!

Reactions: 7
My coach would absolutely crucify me if I turned up to a gym class with gloves in! They are dangerous as you can't feel the weights properly and more likely to drop them on your feet!
In certain circumstances they're fine. Many women want to lift heavy but don't want the callouses- which is fine. Lifting gloves aren't thick, so you'll still be able to 'feel' the weights- they help with grip and protect the hands. But I doubt she's lifting heavy enough to warrant them either way.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Is there any need for showing her Caahh licking her dog 🤢🤢 Seriously like is this what she considers content? Absolutely vile.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I've used gloves once and I hated them, I've tried the grip pads too and tbh they've made my grip and callouses worse.
Grace is that one in the gym that turns up in a singlet, with wraps, gloves and a belt to deadlift a 15kg bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In certain circumstances they're fine. Many women want to lift heavy but don't want the callouses- which is fine. Lifting gloves aren't thick, so you'll still be able to 'feel' the weights- they help with grip and protect the hands. But I doubt she's lifting heavy enough to warrant them either way.
Well they're banned in my gym after a few too many near misses! My hands are destroyed with calluses! 😂 I think a, lot of times they are worn to be "seen" 😂 (as in this case!)

Reactions: 3
I've used gloves once and I hated them, I've tried the grip pads too and tbh they've made my grip and callouses worse.
Grace is that one in the gym that turns up in a singlet, with wraps, gloves and a belt to deadlift a 15kg bar.
She’s like miss trunchbull

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is a Tallaght hun so was probably only ever outside the Pale to visit the mobile in Wexford before she was 18.

The gym gloves were most likely a freebie given for advertising some gym so she is probably the inlet person in the classes with them.
Oh please there are beautiful trees and parks all over Dublin. The Phoenix Park has the most ancient beautiful chestnut trees.
She is an embarrassment I'd be more afraid of picking up dog shite than conkers in a housing estate. And getting your brows done is not an appointment stop trying to sound more busy than you are. You have nothing to do all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where is the vid of her filming herself,?? I'm relying on waragainst to keep me upto date. Has she deleted it cos she made a show of herself again I wonder?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.