Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€55 to do that workshop, she'd have been better off spending it on something for the kids to play with. I know most of us joke that our kids have more fun with the box the toy came in rather that the toy itself but that's actually embarrassing that they've nothing to play with in the back garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The photos the event company put up have SOME difference to what Grace put up.

Reactions: 3
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it has nothing to do with weight she has, she has a face that would sour milk. She smiles like she is watching somebody behind you steal your chips.

Herself and Jen are buddies yeah!? Is this a new or old thing? Jen is so pure! Grace is so shiiiite... How are they friends!

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe Krips is away and she fucked off this morning. She actually fucked off do to that utter bollox.
WTAF!!!!

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe Krips is away and she fucked off this morning. She actually fucked off do to that utter bollox.
WTAF!!!!
Honestly I blame her family too. It's just enabling her. Now you could say that Ann might have been delighted to have them for a few hours on a Sat morning and watch a film or make a few cupcakes with them. The things Granny's do! I'm assuming it was Ann had them. But it's in nobody's best interest the way Grace is carrying on. That was absolute tit she didn't need to do.

Reactions: 21
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it has nothing to do with weight she has, she has a face that would sour milk. She smiles like she is watching somebody behind you steal your chips.

Herself and Jen are buddies yeah!? Is this a new or old thing? Jen is so pure! Grace is so shiiiite... How are they friends!
They are friends since childhood the Tallaght huns all started theirs influencing careers after they saw all the freebies she used to get

Reactions: 6
The picture by the fence is filtered and edited to within an inch of it's life. For all the "fun" she claims to be having when she's off doing these things, her face looks like she's chewing a wasp so she can Photoshop pictures all she likes because she still looks miserable in all of them.
Super sumo in that pic

Hey Grace eat a snickers....... U won't like me when I'm hanxious

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She would jump on any bandwagon that one. Next she be Making a crannóg out her back garden with her driftwood and dressed like an Amish person again

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The picture by the fence is filtered and edited to within an inch of it's life. For all the "fun" she claims to be having when she's off doing these things, her face looks like she's chewing a wasp so she can Photoshop pictures all she likes because she still looks miserable in all of them.
I’m sure it’s been said before but she looks like miss trunchball 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
World mental health day today, I'm sure Grace will have a huge post with links to where you can get help if you need it.... 🙄

Reactions: 11
She would jump on any bandwagon that one. Next she be Making a crannóg out her back garden with her driftwood and dressed like an Amish person again
Before showing a clothing haul, drinking takeaway coffee and ribbiing 50 creams into her face. She's such a contradiction.

Reactions: 9
Shes doing a LIVE now, I thought maybe it was to do with world mental health day, clicked into it (for my sins) and its another bloody make up demo.

Reactions: 1
I’d say she’s as dull as dishwater that one. She’s lifeless even down to her bland beige outfit.....

Reactions: 3
There were 215 people watching when I clicked in initially, just checked again and its down to 169.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.