Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Ju
This is what she was at 🙄
Just goes to show how much time she has alone that she can be doing shit like that. If I got a Sat morning off I'd either stay in the bed or find a nice corner in a cafe to have a coffee in peace and quiet. I'm no Mammy martyr either. But seriously imagine asking someone to mind the kids so you can crochet fucking swings?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she ever do anything with her children or bring them anywhere the weekends? It’s really sad they are only small for a short period of time, I’m sure they would love a run around the Phoenix park rather then being brought for a walk around her estate with the dog to get the steps in.

Reactions: 23

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Now guys ye's are being too harsh on our wee Grace. I mean, credit where its due, she was AWAKE when she needed that coffee. I mean Chris is really unfair in this scenario. Why couldn't he just make her a coffee in between getting 2 kids up and dressed, fed and watered and finally out the door to school, 2 of them! All by himself, and the lazy goat wouldn't even make her a COFFEE! He is one lazy brute! How will Grace even be able to get on with her day knowing that lazy brute wouldn't even make her a coffee!!
She should just call off the wedding 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Fwiend!

I get that it’s an American brand and the sale of the shirt goes to an American charity and at the end of the day cancer is a dick and every little helps. but I can’t help but think there are so many Irish cancer charities she could be helping,it just grinds my gears that she can’t support Irish. That being said the mess she made with breast cancer and the whole fit bit saga doesn’t surprise if nobody asked her to support them.

• Heart

DailyGlitter

We don’t. She said once -ages andages ago that when things were tough when Chris lost his job and they looked into a mortgage break.
Some people won’t let it go now and mention it a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️
Its pretty relevant when most people would aim to prioritise their mortgage and home over brow lamination, scissors for string that are 40e and Pennys hauls. She didn't say they looked into it, she said they took a mortgage break. I wouldnt say I am overly invested in it but I think it was a very telling indication of her priorities in life and also like I said - she brought it up, I didn't ring her bank to enquire.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
So her who has no job and nowhere to be can’t make her own coffee but she expects Chris to make it as well as take the kids to school.

Whistleup

Chatty Member
I thought it was odd she didn't shop for a bed in Doms furniture shop? Oh soz I forgoh, she'd have to put her hand in her pockeh for dah 😂😂

• Haha

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I find it all very sad that she takes so much enjoyment out of doing all of these things without her family. Jen doesn't do half of what Dom and Denise do because she has a son, she has responsibilities. I look forward every weekend to having time with my family after kind of passing like ships in the night from Monday to Friday and if I have to do appointments etc, I try to get them done on an evening or a morning that I am off so I can have the weekend with them.
She wants to have her cake and eat it. She wants to live her life like her single friends but also wants the kids/house etc for content if and when it is required.

Why would you ask for recommendations for perfume. What I like might smell like p! Ss to someone else and vice versa.
She's just desperate for interaction.

Cant-be-arsed

I’ve spent all this weekend in bed having me time - because I’m smothered with a fecking flu (negative for the covid thank God as I’m due a baby next week by section) and my husband has taken on the lion’s share of parenting because I physically wasn’t able. Worse than feeling so ill at this stage of my pregnancy is the guilt of not spending time with my little boy when this time next week he will likely have a sibling he didn’t ask for 😭 and will hate me! I can’t understand how she enjoys being away from her gorgeous children. I dragged myself out of bed today to have his lunch made and colour some pictures with him even though I had to go and lie down again after an hour. She doesn’t deserve to be called a mother.

• Heart
  • Sad

Cant-be-arsed

Jesus I hope I didn’t sound like a martyr Mammy 🙈🤣 I certainly don’t mean to! Am feeling pure sorry for myself because I’m feeling fluey and shite. But to the person above who hopes to maintain her sense of self after the baba arrives I would say you absolutely can and should! I go on dinner dates with my husband albeit not once a week, have lunch with friends and get out for exercise on my own (when I am not as big as a beached walrus and full of sciatica 🙈) and I think it’s so important. But Grace does all that when her kids aren’t in school and Creche and it’s a constant cycle of it. She really does seem to avoid parenting at all costs and uses her mental health issues (I’m saying that with major sarcasm) to avoid being a grown up. And that ape she’s engaged to allows it. Beggars belief really!

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
This is very frustrating. Why does every cry have to be public. It’s like Rachel gorry- ok; everyone felt pity initially but stop at some stage and give it a rest.
I went through some stuff last year- it was awful. It was so stressful that it could have caused someone with perhaps less resilience a lot of hassle. Luckily I am resilient and strong- but this was unnatural pressure. I didn’t tell my family as I didn’t want them worrying. I didn’t tell my children obvs. I cried when they went To bed.. or in the sitting room when they were upstairs. I would never dream of dumping my stress/upset on them cos it’s not fair. And what I had was crazy stressful. Thankfully it’s all behind me now.
But someone hit the nail on the head- has she zero coping skills or resilience?
why does Chris have to do everything including feed and burp her.Where was she with the hugs when his friend committed suicide? Not there with the hugs.
People say he doesn’t seem to mind; but no body likes one way traffic. It’s just not fair.
I have a friend who has chronic illness and feels worse on a good day than I ever did on a bad day, physically. And she is never in bad form. She really goes through the mill but is so positive. Again, she keeps the bigger worries from her young son and tries to let him have a carefree life.
Grace really ROTS me….. she’s just so self indulgent. Why can’t she just go to bed and shut up and get on with being tired.
Id im ever tired or in bad form; I say ‘don’t mind me.im just a bit tired, I’ll be fine tom’
Why is everything about her.
Those beautiful kids will pay a severe price for having a narcissist for a mother.

• Heart

Noseyhun91

Wouldn’t you think she’d go and pick sienna up herself and ask her all about school and what she did today and then drop her home to Chris and go get her brows done ? She’s an absolute disgrace of a mother no reason she couldn’t have done that instead of sitting on her hole until Chris is back from collecting her then leaving straight out the door

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
honest question - if you now certain instagrammers affect you in this way. i.e. increase your anxiety - why do you watch?
She doesn’t usually affect me.
panic attacks are about something else altogether.
My issue with Grace is, she is all happy and gleeful when she is only out for herself.
When she has to adult (look After her gorgeous children and anything like that) she gets anxiety and down and has to take to bed or have a pj day.
Plus the greed. My god the greed.

I use to like her. I was pregnant the same time she was on Hayden and it was nice to see how another person was getting on.

But she is toxic.

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Sorry where the fuck has Grace been for nearly 30 years that she thinks collecting conkers in Ireland is like finding treasure?
And I am SCARLET for her putting her phone down on the ground pressing record and walking past it her poor neighbours must be tormented

Last edited:
  • Haha