Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
So now she's getting cool sculpting done and rather than explain it she's lazily pointed everyone to the river medical Instagram. Why does no one in any of these places employ anyone with a bit of cop on to stop giving these scroungers free shit for showing up and talking the briefest of shit. My god.

Reactions: 25

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Grace should leave her weight loss "journey" off her her grid. It's so fucking all over the place. She jumps from one thing to the next. It's not in anyway helpful.
She's only been going to the gym consistently for afew months, if she's happy with the results so far then why not just keep doing what she's been doing for another 6 mths?
Why would you see an improvement and then go and have cool sculpting done. If you've kept the gym up for a good say year and you're left with some stubborn fat that won't budge do the sculpting then, but what she has done makes no sense.
She wants to be trim yesterday. This is not healthy for anyone struggling with their body confidence. She is not in anyway a positive role model for healthy and safe weight loss. She can say this is "my journey" and " I'm just talking about what works for me" all she likes, but the fact is she's an influencer and people follow her and admire(weirdly) and copy her. She is actually a menace, truth is she is having the cool sculpting done because it's a freebie and probably afraid they won't offer it to her again and she feels no responsibility to what she puts out there on her page and has no ethics.

LoopyLou77

I think it would do Grace good to realise that nobody feels their "absolute best self'' or "on top of the world" every day. Most days you're just "fine" - you're just getting on with life, busy with the mundane every day tasks, and that doesn't mean something is wrong.
This is bang on. A counsellor once told me that we should aim to manage our mood at a stable 6/7 out of 10 each day, rather than fluctuate from a 9/10 one day to a 1/2 the next. Unfortunately Grace seems to have the major swings. On top of the mountain one day, and in the bed the next. It’s like she just can’t hack a normal day...shopping, cleaning, collecting kids. Ya know, the bread and butter stuff. If she made herself busy with this stuff it could act as a form of mindfulness, a distraction from her busy mind.

• Heart

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
Leaves him to pack all her shit into the car while she swans off to get another coffee. The fact that being so selfish and lazy doesnt embarrass her says it all

• Angry
Don't worry it's that time of year where they'll all be on the beg for a free trip to "santy" and the panto. Whore the kids out even more on the gram so they don't have put their hands in their pocket and make out like their mothers of the year. Free clothes, advent calender and any other shite they can grab under the pretence that it's all for the kids and not for their image. So predictable and sad.

Reactions: 24

Not_Today_Satan__

I can't cope with this dunderfuck. A natural walk - as opposed to what? A supernatural walk? An unnatural walk?

Tbf if I was the child I'd probably be giving the finger to the camera too and a swift kick up the hole to herself as I cycled past. Call my foot "real life" as in "real life just kicked you up the hole, Hun."

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Imagine.... IMAGINE if out of the goodness of her heart she posted about breast cancer Ireland and posted a link??

Nah. Just posts with a link to a UK site because she is contractly obliged to.

Ratsout

VIP Member
I’d imagine the whole house walks on egg shells around her. They don’t know what kind of person she’s gonna wake up as. It’s Chris and the kids I feel sorry for. We shouldn’t call him a wet blanket as if the roles were reversed we’d put pity of her rather than shame her

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
If she doesn’t stop with the up/down voice which is not her and so fake, I’m gonna have to smash my phone. Could she be more irritating ? And I thought her big smug post before she crashed and burned was how if you were feeling a bit down, do as she did and start exercising. When then is she promoting artificial means of fat burning? Or whatever it is.. that’s hardly good for the soul. And I’m not sure it ties in with her hippy dippy bowl banging ca cow ceremonies 🤥

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
A look around the shops? I’m pretty sure no child wants a look around the shops.

I was in Dundrum today. Lots of crying kids.

AlriReggie

She’s “So busy” she needs to drive to town for a take away lunch… and sit in her car rambling on about it for 10 miin, eat it, and then drive home again??? Just throw a slice of bread in the toaster!!! It’ll keep ya going until dinner AND save time!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
My heart really goes out to anyone in the middle of a struggle right now and I really hope things improve for all of ye. Remember ye have survived 100% of your worst days so far ❤

I’d be a huge advocate for mental health but honestly with Grace I don’t believe her. I don’t for a second think she had a bad day I just think she didn’t have what she would consider a good day. She had to parent for a while and did nothing self indulgent. She fills her days with treats for herself and when she can’t do them of course she’s going to feel a bit meh but she doesn’t have the cop on or awareness to realise this is normal every day life.

I also think maybe because Chris went off this morning she might have had to pull some weight with the kids and morning routine and didn’t like it and didn’t like having to parent rather than get out of the house and leave it all to Chris so if she pulls the anxiety card and has an early night maybe he won’t expect her to help tomorrow morning in case she still doesn’t feel great?

I know I don’t know their relationship and people tolerate bizarre things but how could he think he’s in an equal partnership at all? She’s so selfish and lazy and that’s just what she shows on her stories?? I’ve never seen someone avoid being a parent so much, like fair enough don’t be a Mammy martyr but is the whole point of having kids not that you enjoy raising them and spending time with them??

• Heart

Not_Today_Satan__

This is what I don't get, it suits her so much better shorter and if she wants it long for the wedding could she not just get extensions in. Have to say the last few times she's had it done it hasn't been great, same with Rachel gorry couldn't see a difference in it.
The fact the colour has been left like that, like it's been painted on, is horrendous.

If six days out of seven your hair is in a Dildo Bun™️ (I'm copyrighting that term) then it's too long and not manageable with your lifestyle. That's just facts.

• Haha

Yep111

Is chris still in the Stag I wonder?

What was the event she was at this morning? Don’t think it was there was any kids there? Did Anne and mags take the kids again? Aren’t Sienna’s ballet or gymnastics classes on a Saturday morning. She really is something else.
And this is what's so wrong with plastering your children all over social media. Now I'm not having a go at the person who wrote this at all but strangers knowing someones child's routine is completely mind blowing to me. Why can't these people stop putting their child's lives online for everyone to know....my mind boggles!!!!

• Heart
Why the hell would you make an appointment for a time that meant your partner would have to mind your child, if you've been free all bloody morning. She's unbelievable.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Wouldn't ya just love to write under her post, "Would ya ever shut up Grace, ya never feel sad or cry when you're off with the gals ya absolute sook". How does he put up with her!!?

• Heart
  • Haha
'this bad boy suck all the bad stuff out of my skin & pumped it full of the good stuff!'

Is this for fkn real?? Why... WHY do companies engage with her?? I'm baffled?!