Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mslittlechat

has that baby shower girl got no friends or family that aren’t insta-people? No aunt or cousin or school friend?! So weird

Reactions: 21

TritonvilleGal

Ah lads stop I can't. First of all, I'm delighted for her with the new place she's in.. However. The free stuff, lack of effort with content etc hasn't changed. She seems to be remodeling herself as some sort of mental health/ get yourself out of a rut guru. Does she honestly think we're that stupid? How many times can you be the best version of yourself or be in the best place you've ever been?? I'm actually raging. She's had more "me time" in the last few weeks than most people have had in the last few years. Totally removed from any sort of reality.

• Heart

Malone

VIP Member
It will be very interesting to see how the next few days go without Chris the crutch . Delighted for him hope he has a ball 🥳 Obviously she’s gonna take to the bed when he gets back !

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
I can’t believe Krips is away and she fucked off this morning. She actually fucked off do to that utter bollox.
WTAF!!!!
Honestly I blame her family too. It's just enabling her. Now you could say that Ann might have been delighted to have them for a few hours on a Sat morning and watch a film or make a few cupcakes with them. The things Granny's do! I'm assuming it was Ann had them. But it's in nobody's best interest the way Grace is carrying on. That was absolute shit she didn't need to do.

DublinHun

VIP Member
Yes why would be order from Asda! it’s a right joke her on here promoting everything from uk🙄 coat doesn’t even fit her properly🤦‍♀️
Pity she doesn’t move to the uk 🇬🇧 an Irish Hun flogging British goods after all the crap people are going through with Brexit, customs, price of sterling etc shes off her rocker ..

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
@Get off my chest I urge you to take what is being offered to you. It's there to help people. I am sure this is only going to be a temporary issue for you and when you are back on your feet, give a little back.
No-one should ever feel ashamed to accept help, I'm always only one payslip away from being completely broke. Your mam would hate to see you in a state, please take what they are offering you ❤

• Heart
She needs to piss off being preachy about never miss a Monday and the Rain won't melt you... go and ask my arse u selfish twat ...

'All about the hike life'.... give me fecking strength... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Sloppy video on breast cancer awareness "Check weekly". No your breasts may change over your cycle. From ovulation to your period you may find your breasts are lumpy due to hormones, therefore its important to know your normal and check after period. Would be useful to show the appropriate hand technique and position for self examination and the other changes that can occur besides just a lump.....but nah make sure you swipe up to buy a tshirt so she pockets some cash.
Sickening

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
If Chris was getting the kids ready for school, would she not be on coffee duties ?
You know making a coffee for herself and Chris who’s getting two kids ready on his own ?

awakenotwoke

“I feel it will motivate me more AFTER I see the results”
Is she having a laugh. It takes weeks.

Fuck her and her lazy hole.
It can also cause excess fat to pool in the areas where the cool sculpting machine is used. It’s a well know side affect. It has left many people with lumps of fat gathering instead of it freezing away.Here’s hoping 😂😂🤞

• Haha
  • Wow