Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Oh here we go, she's cried up with the chickens today and made a sad grid post about it.. But it's ok, her slave was there to to continue to wait of her hand and trotter and tell her he's proud. After a weekend of child avoidance she is now sad in the bed continuing to avoid them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Poogram

Chatty Member
Does she not know how to make her own coffee?
Am I wrong in saying she had three coffee machines at once and has a whole “coffee corner/station” in her kitchen. My god, poor Chris, ya’d have to wonder will the wedding go ahead and if it does would they make it to the first anniversary. If roles were reversed people would be advising him to run and run quick.

Reactions: 22

Nosymam

Doms dress is not appropriate for a wedding. Graces day 2 dress is too short. Poor Chris has to work cos he has a proper job. Let's see how much time she spends with her kids this weekend after being away almost 2 days.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Earth is doomed. There is no need to replace furniture unless broken. But unfortunately many people follow tends when it comes to items you should be choosing for long term.
I’ve had my bedroom lockers for over 17 years, and the dresser. Solid wood.
Grace is wasteful. Fast fashion fast furniture it doesn’t matter to these Idiots

ny_style

VIP Member
The constant hankering for the old Grace is a desire to be free of responsibility. That’s why she’s happy and back to the old version of herself, she’s happier living life as a childfree gal.

• Heart

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
FUCK THE FUCK OFF GRACE

I’m sat here working trying the keep the panic attacks at bay.

When she has to adult she is down and anxious. When she is swanning around she is so happy.

God I hate the world right now how having such horrible people in it.

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
Of course she sits crying the day Chris joins the gym! Chris is not allowed do anything for himself we all know that! How controlling and manipulative she is! Wow she's good il give her that. I can just see her stamping her feet and saying no the gym is MY thing!!

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this shitty place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Grace, you make me sick...
Im so sorry. I hope things improve soon.

This is why watching this one swan off at every opportunity and then play the depressed card because chris went somewhere this morning and she had to parent is so infuriating. Theres no point commenting youll just be labelled a troll but there has to be people in her real world who can see her for what she is

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I have to laugh, avocado on toast at 8am. Is this not peake getting ur kids ready for school hour? I don't get a minute in the mornings, what am i doing wrong? I'm not a mammy martyr, just this is the busiest time of day for me. Lunches, dress, hairs (long knotty hair), hubby does brekkie btw.
Id be lucky to get a few sips out of an instant coffee before the school drop off 😂😂😂😂
There’s one thing you can say about Grace and that despite her mental health struggles she is VERY good to herself 😂😂😂
Loves a good treat that girl

I’m sorry but if I walked by her in the woods dressed like that I would be so embarrassed for her! The boots the clutch the orange makeup my god Willy wonka called he needs you back in the factory asap
How very dare you... according to Michelle croissant..... Grace is looking chic 👀👀👀👀🙄

• Haha

Gerry o

VIP Member
Well I have to say they all look crap today horrible dresses on them all for all the shopping etc they do they all look cheap and tacky why does grace always go for the little house on the prairie look🤦‍♀️ To short on her too hate if she had to bend down! As for Denise she does not dress for those big boobs she has so tacky what must they have all been like in school big notions of being influencers😅