Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Sorry where the fuck has Grace been for nearly 30 years that she thinks collecting conkers in Ireland is like finding treasure?
She is a Tallaght hun so was probably only ever outside the Pale to visit the mobile in Wexford before she was 18.

The gym gloves were most likely a freebie given for advertising some gym so she is probably the inlet person in the classes with them.

Reactions: 4

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Sloppy video on breast cancer awareness "Check weekly". No your breasts may change over your cycle. From ovulation to your period you may find your breasts are lumpy due to hormones, therefore its important to know your normal and check after period. Would be useful to show the appropriate hand technique and position for self examination and the other changes that can occur besides just a lump.....but nah make sure you swipe up to buy a tshirt so she pockets some cash.
Sickening
100% agree.
And I see she wore a proper bra while doing the video- her boobs are never where they are in that reel!

• Haha

Cant-be-arsed

I pay 720 a month 3 full days a week, for my 2 year old
For 3 days a week! Jesus! I pay approx €600 a month for my little boy that includes all his meals and snacks I don’t have to send a thing in with him only his beaker of water and a change of clothes and his medication. And that’s Monday to Friday. He goes to a registered childminder and loves her.

AlriReggie

i got cool sculpting years ago and omg the PAIN of it I had to roll out of bed the days that followed. Of course Grace gets it the day before a wedding!!!! If she’s not face down on the dance floor by tonight she will have to be stretchered out of the hotel in the morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did you think it worked? I was looking into it earlier in the week!!! After seeing some comments here about it now I’m doubting it now!! (Wasn’t planning river medical so no issue there! 😂)

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I actually didn’t listen cut to here for a quick synopsis😅dear god after 20sec had to switch off feel like giving her a thump she’s the most horrible person to listen to in voice and that horrible laugh gets on my nerves
Her high will be a low in a few weeks for sure 🙄
I didn't listen either I tapped through!

• Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
She would look 100% better if she stopped parting her hair in the middle of her weird little face.
Just off centre and she would look less like tangoed spud in a wig.

The gym gloves....fuck off - for numerous reasons.
A tangoed spud 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
The picture on her grid first and second ones of grace are different she looks bigger in second one plus her trousers are lighter 😂