Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Lord above here comes the crash that was spoke about. Grace please fuckin read the room. Chris shouldn't have to make your coffee when he's bringing the children to school? Wtf where you at? Scratching the gee banging bowls and howling at the moon? Oh she is one selfish self absorbed cow at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Whistleup

Chatty Member
I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this shitty place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Grace, you make me sick...
I feel so very sorry for you. What can I really say except that I'm thinking of you and I can guarantee you, you are a genuine person, living a real life and all that it brings. Mind yourself xx

• Heart

JoniM

Absolutely no hate directed at you for that. However it is very easy to have that opinion when you don't have kids. I did too. We aren't trying to be martyrs..it's just the reality of our lives. It's very difficult to have a life outside of kids when they are young so please don't have children thinking you will because you will have resentment. It's easy to do a few things if you have an army of help which a lot here don't have.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Oh god lads honestly this just makes me sad.

Poor little sienna. Just all for the gram isn't it ? Poor kid out cycling her bike and mammy stopping and starting " no sienna, come back sienna, we didn't get the shot, do the cheers again"
I am sad for this little girl. I'm not even gonna start on the other one shoved into creche all day so she doesn't have to deal with him 😓

• Sad

BeggieMitchell

The thing is she doesn’t realise how lucky she has it. Two of her best friends had to call of their weddings, her other bestie was a victim of domestic violence. Obviously we don’t know every detail about her life but she doesn’t have it as bad as others. Chris lost his job but that didn’t seem to have a financial impact on them. She has her house, her babies, good support system from her family, a wedding to plan. She has a lot to be thankful and grateful for.

JoniM

I've said ot before and I'll say it again.she is beside herself witj happiness because she has finally achieved this lifestyle where she gets to do as she pleases. She has obviously broken Chris down

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I'm calling it now! "Oh my bestie Jen (wellness Jen) reached out and invited me to her next retreat in Tuscany as she could see how much I was struggling and that I needed some me time, time to recharge".....

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Sounds like Chris has a hard life, literally! She doesn’t like touching her partners shoulder in bed so got a bigger bed. He said, It’s not just the arms you hate!” G nervously giggled and said, “True Story!”
My second hand embarrassment spiked for Chris’s comment. Poor guy mustn’t be getting any nukkie 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
The nails are short and clear; long and purple in every second one. How stupid does she think people are! I’m sorry but that’s just irritating . Where is bloggers unveiled

Reactions: 19

AllTheGalz

Is she for real? She literally cannot help putting herself before others. Like what on EARTH was that class she was at this morning. She would quite honestly hop on any bandwagon if it gives her the chance to get away from her children.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Is there any need for showing her Caahh licking her dog 🤢🤢 Seriously like is this what she considers content? Absolutely vile.

• Haha
  • Sick

FishnChips

Chatty Member
I firmly believe she thinks she came on this morning thinking she is a relatable mom and completely lacks any insight into how badly she comes across.

Beebles

VIP Member
“I’ve had 2 kids and still have some stubborn belly fat”. Ok but what about the arms, legs and face? Stop blaming kids on your diet

• Haha

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I think it's inconsiderate to have a 2 day wedding on week days. I understand the people we have seen don't have 'proper' jobs but I'm sure the rest of the guests do.
I would hate to have to take two days annual leave for a wedding.

Claire Baldings recent story, throwing plenty of shade on all the huns 😂😂

Last edited: