Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this shitty place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Grace, you make me sick...
I really hope that things look up for you soon. The internet is so toxic but the ironic thing is that we get labelled as trolls on tattle but I’ve seen so many people sharing their real troubles and getting nothing but support.
I hope that now you’ve got your worries down in words that life will improve for you

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That must have been such an enjoyable morning. At one with nature and fifty other people.. Wandering around like they were on a school tour. I wonder how many of them left their kids at home to have me time??

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Rosie the con isn't far off out last night and out again today youd never think they had small kids
Rosie is every bit the same as Grace. Her kiddies get taken nowhere, not even to the car wash. It’s all her and #myhusband out for dinner, away on trips etc. The children are a nuisance. She gets away with more than Grace though because she is well groomed & plastered in makeup everyday. They are all a big pack of dopes. Whoever coined Rosie the Con has me dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Why in gods name does asda need to give free clothes to people. Worse still she's never owned anything from them. Just annoys me so much.

TritonvilleGal

This thread used to literally fly along. Its nearly as dead as her "influencer career" . I'm not a nasty person but I can't wait for this blagger bubble to burst.

• Heart
I’ve actually just had to block her, cool sculpting for free??? Like what the fuck there’s people out there really struggling and she can play victim for the day and gets whatever treatment she wants for free 🤮 makes me sick

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
So the dozy fool "delivered the goods" so she literally waited for him to come back?
He is worse. Im cringing for her big time today she is yet again making a show of herself.

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Sienna was definitely doing ✌ which is honestly worse imo. She knows she's being filmed, she knows to do the blagger ✌ pose for the camera. The only thing less "natural" than the "industrial estate nature walk", is a little girl knowing she's being used for content. And none of them seeing a problem with that.

BordnaRóna

Tony Manero wants his jackeh back Grace. Is 70's disco back in fashun? Grace #44...Gotta keep Chris on his toes, whose kids are those? 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Another free facial. And probably an ad later on for some expensive cream / serum at home treatment that she'll say she's obsessed with and her skins never been as good since she's been using it.
I was just thinking the same how many different places has she gotten a facial in now?? The businesses are worse giving them to her when she has zero loyalty and will never set foot back in the place again!!

• Heart

uncleted

VIP Member
Sorry where the fuck has Grace been for nearly 30 years that she thinks collecting conkers in Ireland is like finding treasure?
And I am SCARLET for her putting her phone down on the ground pressing record and walking past it her poor neighbours must be tormented
She copied mrs hinch, exact content on her stories a few days ago. thinks she’s clever by waiting a few days. Then she’ll copy someone else, Lydia Millen or something or another mammy blogger her name is escaping me- I’ve seen it mentioned here before. She’ll mishmash their content into hers because she thinks we’re Irish and won’t notice

• Wow

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I've used gloves once and I hated them, I've tried the grip pads too and tbh they've made my grip and callouses worse.
Grace is that one in the gym that turns up in a singlet, with wraps, gloves and a belt to deadlift a 15kg bar.

• Haha
It will be very interesting to see how the next few days go without Chris the crutch . Delighted for him hope he has a ball 🥳 Obviously she’s gonna take to the bed when he gets back !
She’ll have panxiety this weekend having to parent her kids

I always said Mrs make up as in Mr and Mrs.

M.R.S does make sense though because its her initials but Mrs makeup sounds better.

Either way she's a dose
Everyone shows the MRS packages all nicely laid out. Typical grace shows it fucked about the box (a week after everyone else)

• Haha

Nosymam

I have to laugh, avocado on toast at 8am. Is this not peake getting ur kids ready for school hour? I don't get a minute in the mornings, what am i doing wrong? I'm not a mammy martyr, just this is the busiest time of day for me. Lunches, dress, hairs (long knotty hair), hubby does brekkie btw.

• Heart