Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is they will arrive at the hotel, she will ask for the manager and request permission to feature pics of the hotel on her insta, and of course telling them she’s an influencer / blogger whatever with 177k followers bla bla bla ... prob get free meals, extra night free but definitely freebies once she announces her arrival 🙄

Reactions: 15
My guess is they will arrive at the hotel, she will ask for the manager and request permission to feature pics of the hotel on her insta, and of course telling them she’s an influencer / blogger whatever with 177k followers bla bla bla ... prob get free meals, extra night free but definitely freebies once she announces her arrival 🙄
I’d fully imagine she’s already messaged them! Cos I was surprised she hasn’t even tagged wherever they are staying which would make me think there’s no need to tag them hinting at stuff as she probably already knows she’ll be getting it!

Reactions: 4
When loads of bloggers are selling the same product, it totally turns me off... Voduz, b perfect and more recently verso... Just becoming the new Danielle Wellington.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When loads of bloggers are selling the same product, it totally turns me off... Voduz, b perfect and more recently verso... Just becoming the new Danielle Wellington.
I hate when they all get a press drop on the same day and it's literally the same story as you tap through. So annoying. Maybe if the drops were staggered or even sent to just a handful instead of the same group of people who are going to have the same followers.

Reactions: 14
I’d love if these brands maybe had a list of people who’d like to try their products. The ordinary folk could take over their Instagram pages & review/talk about the product. I think it would be far easier to watch. I’d be more influenced & inclined to buy from a Mary or Joe Soap’s review rather than a FacesbyGrace or Tignam disingenuous hard sell. It would be so refreshing too.

Reactions: 19
I hate when they all get a press drop on the same day and it's literally the same story as you tap through. So annoying. Maybe if the drops were staggered or even sent to just a handful instead of the same group of people who are going to have the same followers.
That’s why grace is great. She’ll show the products months after the fact, not follow any of the information pack. Most of the time she doesn’t show the stuff at all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm so useless at these things but why does her shadow show a gap while her hand holding the kimono is solid? There's probably a very simple explanation, is it the shadow of her leg😂😂😂
Now there’s a good point! Hadn’t noticed myself but I think we all know what’s going on there 😂 anyone see the comment from Sarah Hanrahan about hoping Grace enjoys the itinerary - maybe this is one of Sarah’s staycations (which I actually think look pretty cool!)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely not posting the location to draw out the suspense

What are the chances she has a phone free weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely not posting the location to draw out the suspense

What are the chances she has a phone free weekend?
We all know it's somewhere along the south or east coast anyway ( I think! ) It's not like it's going to be a massive shock when the location is "revealed" ! It's not the Bahamas! I feel like it's Dunmore East but could be wrong.

Reactions: 5
She’s genuinely taking the piss now out of everything been said on this, with the bare feet and now the chipper picnic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.