Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes people are getting a bit too deep on her parenting but it’s no ones place here to control what others can and can’t say. Respect what others say, before making the post make sure it’s relevant instead of picking out her parenting skills..
I’m not trying to control what anyone says, I’m making an observation. In my opinion it was relevant.

Terrie has stayed here aswell so her saying she ”just spotted it online” is a load of crap aswell. I wonder what she’s limited her comments I would guarantee you can’t write gifted anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="M1nn13M0us3, post: 1861758, member:
“My Denise” like wtf, she’s never gone to pelo before 🤔
she always goes to pelo to get her hair done...her and jens journey get it done there for free
[/QUOTE]
She actually used to do makeup appointments from Pelo.
I remember watching Denise's stories about 3 years ago when Claire Balding started going there, and she often filled the bust salin and Grace would be down the back doing clients makeup.

Reactions: 3
She actually said just what we needed on latest pic 😂😂😂 so predictable
She posted almost everything I said, between her grid and stories. She looks hungover as duck this morning with those bloodshot eyes, or maybe she just stood too close to Krispie's fire?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Terrie has stayed here aswell so her saying she ”just spotted it online” is a load of crap aswell. I wonder what she’s limited her comments I would guarantee you can’t write gifted anymore 😂
I didnt think was gifted cause she said she went online and found this .. her and cece for kips for fathers day... do u think it is gifted or discounted ?

I was shocked cause she made it out she paid etc...

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why she edited this? In what way does it improve the photo? 🤔
Same I don’t get it, it’s the same pose she does in a lot of photos so I’d imagine everyone one of them is edited and this pose usually makes it easier to cover up?

Reactions: 1
I didnt think was gifted cause she said she went online and found this .. her and cece for kips for fathers day... do u think it is gifted or discounted ?

I was shocked cause she made it out she paid etc...
Yeah she has made out she has paid so I’m sure we’ll see when she mentions the place. I wonder is that why she has limited the comments on her posts because she knows if she puts up that it is in fact a gifted stay that people will say all that to her!

Yeah she has made out she has paid so I’m sure we’ll see when she mentions the place. I wonder is that why she has limited the comments on her posts because she knows if she puts up that it is in fact a gifted stay that people will say all that to her!
Be interesting to see what happens

Another day of content begins with Grace. I wouldn’t say I’m superstitious or overly sentimental about things and this is probably why I will sound like a witch! I get that it’s nice to have little reminders of people who have passed but when is Grace going to realise that seagulls have taken over the world and every white feather is not in fact her father reincarnated? If she wants to feel like he is super close she should take a trip to Coolock! That’s where all the seagulls hang out!

Reactions: 17
She posted almost everything I said, between her grid and stories. She looks hungover as duck this morning with those bloodshot eyes, or maybe she just stood too close to Krispie's fire?!?
I spotted that I was roaring laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.