Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact that her actual real life picnic is a chippy 🤣🤣🤣 what the duck was the point in that piece of tit video the other day when clearly she has just proven she wouldnt actually do it in real life. Absolute knobber

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A chipper with a sea view.. now that’s something I wouldn’t mind 😋

Reactions: 5
A chipper with a sea view.. now that’s something I wouldn’t mind 😋
Yeah it does look lovely, and it’s what most people would actually do! Which is why that video she put out the other day was so bloody ridiculous! She could have done a little video of this picnic with Chris and at least it would have made sense especially since she’s gone away.

Reactions: 11
She’s definitely not posting the location to draw out the suspense

What are the chances she has a phone free weekend?

But that's the thing, there is nothing suspenseful about her as an influencer whatsoever. She is as predictable as anything. This trip will be full of her spouting tit like "this is just what I needed" "really connected as a couple" "felt so calm by the water" "my happy place" blah blah then as soon as she's back with her kids it'll be oh I just feel sooo drained, I'm so run down, need a chill day etc.

As a mother myself of kids almost exactly the same age as hers, I can't help but see her and think the problem isn't that she can't handle it, it's just that she doesn't want to.

Reactions: 23
Is there a thread on dominique? Probably not coz shes the most boring girl on earth god bless her monotone voice. Her accent is awful she pronouncesd Views earlier as Viewas. The Viewas in Kerry. She has a dreadful accent
THIS! She pronounces lots of words incorrectly and everything is "I done it" and "I seen it" and my fav "I'll POP up a link, I justed Popped on" - Spare me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now there’s a good point! Hadn’t noticed myself but I think we all know what’s going on there 😂 anyone see the comment from Sarah Hanrahan about hoping Grace enjoys the itinerary - maybe this is one of Sarah’s staycations (which I actually think look pretty cool!)
Well if it is then I certainly hope she's paid Sarah for her work as she's one of the best out there by a mile! She puts so much work into her content and her Dublin guides are brilliant. Have messaged her a good few times aswell and she seems like such a lovely girl so would hate to see her being taken advantage of by the likes of Grabby Grace.

Reactions: 9
Well if it is then I certainly hope she's paid Sarah for her work as she's one of the best out there by a mile! She puts so much work into her content and her Dublin guides are brilliant. Have messaged her a good few times aswell and she seems like such a lovely girl so would hate to see her being taken advantage of by the likes of Grabby Grace.
I agree she was so good with my friend when she was sorting her sisters birthday weekend. I hope grace doesn’t take the piss!!

Knew it was glamping!

Here’s to a full nights sleep.. sure CeCe & Baby H sleep... stop taking Everglades & you’ll get a nights sleep Grace 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Anyone feel a pang of sadness for her kids at the marshmallows 😢 She’s such a selfish duck

• Sad
Reactions: 1
😂 if I booked glamping for my hubby he’d leave me there and book into the nearest hotel 😂😂
How tight of her obviously wasn’t able to get anywhere to reach out to her 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What gets me is, what if Grace used Ceces pocket money / savings to book her and Krisps a night away... just a thought
Ah come on now, that’s a tad far fetched! Nobody does things like that!

Reactions: 13
Anyone feel a pang of sadness for her kids at the marshmallows 😢 She’s such a selfish duck
I've absolutely no time for her , but parents are allowed to do things without their kids every now and again??

Reactions: 25
I've absolutely no time for her , but parents are allowed to do things without their kids every now and again??
Of course but cece is just back from being with her granny for a week and grace doesn’t appear to bring the child anywhere .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.