Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mom is out out gave me the rage . 😳😂😂
She should really be posting when she’s actually with her children these days probably get more likes and praise judging by her following “ahhhh you’ve brought them out for the day your such a good mom grace” 🙄

Literally just watched her stories. In the woods. Spinning around. Absolutely outstanding content girl well done 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion? (Bit early but 🤦🏼‍♀️): Where there’s freebies to be had, greedy grace is there to grab!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She should really be posting when she’s actually with her children these days probably get more likes and praise judging by her following “ahhhh you’ve brought them out for the day your such a good mom grace” 🙄

Literally just watched her stories. In the woods. Spinning around. Absolutely outstanding content girl well done 😳
Bless her she’s trying 😂😂 desperate comes across though

Imagine walking up that road and seeing her there on her own, spinning around filming herself 😂
Wellie boots skirt and designer handbag too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bless her she’s trying 😂😂 desperate comes across though

Wellie boots skirt and designer handbag too 😂😂
Designer bag and hunter boots. Linking her Spanx last night from Brown Thomas. She is so sad. Chris is unemployed and she is technically out of work. If I was his family or friends I would be mortified.

Reactions: 3
Designer bag and hunter boots. Linking her Spanx last night from Brown Thomas. She is so sad. Chris is unemployed and she is technically out of work. If I was his family or friends I would be mortified.
I wonder what his friends really think :unsure::oops:

Would bet the house that’s it’s faces

Spinning around, no kids to be found! Date night number 53, least there’s no talk of her problematic Gee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry to go off topic but does anyone know what “influencer she’s talking about”
Would love to know aswell, I ordered from them earlier. Have a few pairs of leggings and they are great. I can only imagine the state of what was returned. I worked in retail for years and have seen everything.

Reactions: 7
Would love to know aswell, I ordered from them earlier. Have a few pairs of leggings and they are great. I can only imagine the state of what was returned. I worked in retail for years and have seen everything.
I have them too and they are the best leggings I own

Reactions: 2
How are the sizings? I’ve a fairly curvy rear
I only have one pair, the Katie’s.. I’m a size 16 and got the large.. I wouldn’t be blessed with my backside it’s about the only part of me that’s not curvy but the size is good for me

• Heart
Here I cant see a trend for Dominique Nugent but whos she on hols with? Its not back on with the fella is it

Reactions: 1
Graces last paid ads on her grid other than the ba for women's best and the disney ad was back in May for haribo and the beginning of June for next... . I'd seriously be worried about my income if I was her. She can't honestly call what she does a full time job if she's no actual income from it.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely pissed my bleeping pants there - went over to the Dominique nugent thread & someone thought she was with siobhan o hagans brother 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (this was a week or so ago, she isn’t but LOLllllllllllllLlll) Jesus she would be some advert for the furnace -
Dominique is a stunner

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.