Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I fully understand that absolutely it’s just her constant at it like she’s the only one grieving in the family and always using the robin like it’s her dad I love robins and know people do this all the time but I’m sorry I find it creepy would hate any of my parents or family to be stuck in a robin just me sorry 🙄
Rachel Gorry is the same every time the youngest sees a robin or a butterfly she says there’s Daddy

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think when you are bereaved you look for any signs of comfort you can get, from butterflies to robins to feathers. I know I am doing this a lot lately as we are grieving family losses and it comforts you in a small way.

Reactions: 21
Yes I fully understand that absolutely it’s just her constant at it like she’s the only one grieving in the family and always using the robin like it’s her dad I love robins and know people do this all the time but I’m sorry I find it creepy would hate any of my parents or family to be stuck in a robin just me sorry 🙄
Ah that I agree with. She uses it to get sympathy. That only works for so long. People tend to just nod and smile after a few years.
I can’t even take sympathy, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
Personally as someone who has lost my whole close network... I've never once got comfort from seeing a bird...or butterfly... ever....
That's just my experience anyway...

I think grace and Rachel and Julie do it for attention if I'm being perfectly honest... film the bird... upload it with a sad song or memory... gets attention...

Reactions: 14
She's used her fathers anniversary or birthday as an ad to shill DW watches before

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Her side boob is literally falling out over the side of that bra? How does that show you how good the brand is?

Reactions: 10
The tan is awful looking... Dirty and patchy. She's the face of a bulldog. Good to see she's getting in her me time on holidays aswell though.

Reactions: 11
She’s most probably in a 12 month contract with WB. They don’t seem to advertise her as a BA or share her posts so I imagine they will just run down the clock and not renew. They have a diverse grid but she isn’t nearly as polished as their other BAs so no surprise that she isn’t shared really. She doesn’t seem to have much on the go in terms of Ads or SponCon so you’d think she’d be putting in extra effort. I wonder can you make it financially on swipe ups alone

Reactions: 8
It’s prob already been said but when did she take matchstick out of her bio 😂 I had a feeling they dropped her but last time I checked she still had them in the bio and just noticed they’re gone 😂😂 not surprised in the slightest tho 🙈

Reactions: 1
She looks like she's growling. Also, what the hell happens her tan in the crease of her elbow every feckin time??!
Any wonder she's being dropped left,right & centre. I'd say she had to be cut out of that outfit

Reactions: 8
I wonder does she actually ever do yoga? Or does she just do a stance take a photo of her set up and sit down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.