Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on, is grace lying on a wall pull out bed in the middle of the seating area in the mobile home 🙄 have some respect and get your arse up, get dressed and get the place sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s most probably in a 12 month contract with WB. They don’t seem to advertise her as a BA or share her posts so I imagine they will just run down the clock and not renew. They have a diverse grid but she isn’t nearly as polished as their other BAs so no surprise that she isn’t shared really. She doesn’t seem to have much on the go in terms of Ads or SponCon so you’d think she’d be putting in extra effort. I wonder can you make it financially on swipe ups alone
I think this is her putting in the effort 😳

Reactions: 4
Scary thing is she probably does think this is good enough,

Poorly Fitted.
Manky tan.
Scowling face.

The other BA come in all shapes and sizes but the one thing they have in comment is professional content

Reactions: 10
Yeaah hun dere greah especially if you love your diddies flying around and hitting you in de face 😂
I couldn't imagine her doing an actual gym workout in those bras, there is literally zero support. Id be uncomfortable with my chest flapping during a workout, I have bras that don't budge

I wonder does she actually ever do yoga? Or does she just do a stance take a photo of her set up and sit down 🤣
She definitely doesn’t all her “activity” poses are pure staged her yoga mat brand new, rollerblades brand new bike brand new she just gets her props takes a pic and puts them down again

Reactions: 9
She definitely doesn’t all her “activity” poses are pure staged her yoga mat brand new, rollerblades brand new bike brand new she just gets her props takes a pic and puts them down again
I miss the bike / picnic days
the floral floaty frocks
the cheese boards
the bag of tat borrowed from pennies
Taking up walkways
The long wild hair
I really miss them

• Haha
Can you imagine her doing anything more exerting than that basic warrior pose she does? Not too taxing holding your arms up for 10 seconds for a photo 🤣

• Haha
Well that was weird. Videos of the dog being walked a trip to kia ora frankies birthday and a drive home and from the looks of it they've left sienna in wexford coz kara was in the front and grace in the back of the car. Why does she feel the need to edit so many videos?

Reactions: 6
Well that was weird. Videos of the dog being walked a trip to kia ora frankies birthday and a drive home and from the looks of it they've left sienna in wexford coz kara was in the front and grace in the back of the car. Why does she feel the need to edit so many videos?
this is the exciting new content she was raving on about

Reactions: 3
She needs to take her shirts with the elasticated waist in 🙄
100% reading here :

Does she even do yoga - video of her looking like she’d going to stab someone while “ doing yoga “
Never does anything with the kids - Day out with kids
Hasn’t lost weight - needs to take the stretchy shorts in 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Very sad to post about taking your cheap shorts in at the waist
Elasticated waist shorts at that 🤯
Digging deep this morning for people to say she lost weight very odd we could all pull elasticated shorts to one side and say we need to take them in
If they were that big in you why wear them and bring them away

Very sad to post about taking your cheap shorts in at the waist
Elasticated waist shorts at that 🤯
Digging deep this morning for people to say she lost weight very odd we could all pull elasticated shorts to one side and say we need to take them in
If they were that big in you why wear them and bring them away
Every emotion is linked to her weight.
She is so destructive about it

Every emotion is linked to her weight.
She is so destructive about it
I think it’s just time to take on board her body is different she had two babies
In fairness she could have had a great viewing audience been plus size / curve but you have to own it she’s stuck in a time warp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.