Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine craving validation and praise from complete strangers
She’ll be happy tonight with all the comments telling her she looks amazing on a photo that’s photoshopped to death

Reactions: 7
Just on my morning rounds of stories. What was that video of her in the woods?! She seemed to be in the same place just moving the camera around 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just on my morning rounds of stories. What was that video of her in the woods?! She seemed to be in the same place just moving the camera around 🙄🙄
Gave me motion sickness watching it, then someone else's dog walking along so had to cut short because people could see her.
Pity she didn't think to bring her own dog.

Reactions: 14
Packing to go to Wexford yesterday in her stories! Packed the kids off to Wexford more like! 2 date nights in one week. Walking on her own kid free this morning too.
Amazing what a fake meltdown on Instagram can do.
I say she was like Ross out of friends getting those Spanx back on last night after going the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I love that she needs Hunter wellies for a walk in dry leafy summertime woods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is she in wexford already it's about an hrs and a half drive for them? She'll be in a heap later if she was out last night and had to get up early this morning.

Reactions: 1
Those stories in the woods this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t know where to start. Why does she do the stupid hand to the lens thing and then the reveal and she’s still standing in the same fecking spot or just spinning around showing trees!!! Why the need for the wellies and who the hell goes for a walk in the woods with a designer handbag strangling the living daylights out of them! What could you possibly need that goes in that bag for a walk? Absolute dose🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Those stories in the woods this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t know where to start. Why does she do the stupid hand to the lens thing and then the reveal and she’s still standing in the same fecking spot or just spinning around showing trees!!! Why the need for the wellies and who the hell goes for a walk in the woods with a designer handbag strangling the living daylights out of them! What could you possibly need that goes in that bag for a walk? Absolute dose🤦🏻‍♀️
She will be attacked or worse some day by some wacko. Crazy floating around isolated places on her own.

Reactions: 4
I love that she needs Hunter wellies for a walk in dry leafy summertime woods 😂
Our Grace is to the Manor Born, didn't you know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Out in Cat Woman's pants too last night - she really has gotten over her mental health meltdown quickly!

Reactions: 10
That wood walk was like a scene from the Blair witch project with all the camera panning 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s lost a stone between last night grid post and one on her stories in same clothes
She really is only fooling herself and that video what is she at

Reactions: 7
Sorry for going slightly off topic - but I see ZenJen had manifested herself a holiday in Italy. Haven’t seen grace and herself tag each other in a while. This obsession that you can “manifest” anything is getting out of hand 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lack of time this one spends with her kids is astounding!! Why couldn’t she have thrown their little bikes or scooters in the boot of the car & brought them with her for a run around that Forrest or wherever she is, they would have loved it. But then again they were probably dumped down in Wexford so she could go out last night & have some more much needed ‘me time’ 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.