Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she is still knackered from being a parent yesterday......

Also dare someone to ask her about the YouTube Vids 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh duck off Grace ! Absolutely scraping the barrel for content

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh duck off Grace ! Absolutely scraping the barrel for content
You beat me to it... was gonna say oh duck off grace too 😂🖕

See this grace 👉👉🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
That's my middle finger that I grew since my mas belly... this is my finger and I love it .. I am proud of that finger and only use it on special occasions... you are welcome ... namaste 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Absolutely over the proud mummy body positivity pics. We get it, you’ve had babies. You aren’t the first woman to procreate. Nobody gives a flying duck about your stretch marks or wobbly bits. Genuinely. Babies or no babies we all have wobbly bits!

“this summer let’s be proud of our bodies”…..who wants to tell her it’s autumn in 2 days time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ugh she’s trying to get into the Body Positive movement 18 months after it became popular 🙄 which would be fine if we didn’t already know it’s just a bandwagon. She will be back on 28 in 28 by Aug

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is literally posting so people tell her she is amazing, how brave she is. She needs to step away from her phone. To look for validation from strangers on line is dangerous. Not to mention she is in her hoop proud of her body, she has spent months now bouncing from one fad to the next, if she was proud of her body and respected her body she would respect what she put into it and she doesnt.

Reactions: 23
Ffs 🤣🤣 she just wants people to tell her his amazing she is …. Imagine being that desperate for content
If she was proud why did she suggest the 28lbs in 28 days… she knows posts like this will get reaction it’s so obvious the anxiety video last week and now the body positivity one… ship has sailed like

Reactions: 16
But she is not proud of her body.
She is constantly photoshopping it. Constantly of fad diets.

She is not proud of it. This is look for compliments and how amazing she is and blah blah blah.
Jog on Grace 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She is clutching at any straw she can. Desperate for some media coverage. The sob story didn't do it now this. She is DESPERATE to keep her name in the hat. If she was proud of her body she wouldn't constantly trting to hide or change it. Its all nonsense. She us heavier than ever and Im sorry I would never be proud of a body that makes me very unhealthy.

She is more to be pitied she is living a miserable, manic, rollercoaster existence.
She brought those kids out yesterday without a raincoat or wellies which shows she got up threw on anything and left the house and didn't want to go home till Chris was there. No planning or routine. She is a shambles and more to be pitied.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.