Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has often spoke about waking early “naturally” and there was never as big a song and dance out if it.. #liarliar

Reactions: 10
Last day was Saturday. We drove through it on way home about 6 pm and barely nothing left. Trust Grace......

Reactions: 8
Beyond exhausted from an early start???
How about you get up at that time every day commute to work do a full day's work you wouldn't even be home by now and you'd still have tit loads to do when you do eventually get in the door.
She needs to cop on.

Oh and I'm sure the kids will remember the time we had a heatwave and they had to play in the dogs pool and the one day they were brought to the beach it lashed rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My heart breaks for those little things. Only get taken out cause Ma needs the content. then to be taken to the Disenchanted set while it was being taken down when practically every Tom dick and Harry in the country saw it while it was up, the poor little dotes!!!! Thank god Chris said these are the days they will remember otherwise they would have been stuck at home watching the cat lick the dog/it’s own hole

Just a thought... Maybe she took Hayden with her so Chris COULD stay in bed??
Troll!!!! duck off outta here will ya

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she’s trying to be relatable Mom there. Took the kids to Disney set and the beach. She can’t seem to grasp how people are viewing things in the wider context- a rant about a fairly standard early morning that came across incredibly selfish and the fact that the children are taken out to an attraction as it’s removed and a beach after it starts to rain.

She has clearly very, very little insight into how she comes across.

Reactions: 15
I think she’s trying to be relatable Mom there. Took the kids to Disney set and the beach. She can’t seem to grasp how people are viewing things in the wider context- a rant about a fairly standard early morning that came across incredibly selfish and the fact that the children are taken out to an attraction as it’s removed and a beach after it starts to rain.

She has clearly very, very little insight into how she comes across.
And she will never change, if she asks for feedback she loses her tit about anything negative, deletes it and cries troll 😑 so she will never ever learn.

Reactions: 8
Grace taking the kids to Enniskerry to see the Disenchanted movie set....as they're dismantling it....late to the show as usual... 🙈 😂
😅exactly what I was thinking couldn’t be bothered before now to busy doing all her own stuff 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Her reaction this morning at her son interrupting “ her walk “ just compounded for me what a horrible selfish brat she is . All parents can relate to wanting to me on their own for even an hour but this cow has unlimited me time - the fact she’s mentioning how exhausted she is just shows she’s never had to have them for a full day .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Grace taking the kids to Enniskerry to see the Disenchanted movie set....as they're dismantling it....late to the show as usual... 🙈 😂
If she wasnt lying on her ample ass feeling sorry for herself last week, she could have brought them! I have no kids, but, the world and his mother knew they were finishing up there last week🙄 Then she pretends the kids had "a great time"...... bore off Grace

Reactions: 9
now if only she had one of those stress free 9-5’s whilst having kids and juggling a household…
You beat me to it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m here after my easy nine to five at home with the kids fighting all day cos it’s pissing rain. Having fed them a million times so much do I had to work till seven to get everything in my paid employment complete. But yeah stress free. Now I’ve dinner and cleaning and bed etc to start. But I’m stress bleeping free.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
You beat me to it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m here after my easy nine to five at home with the kids fighting all day cos it’s pissing rain. Having fed them a million times so much do I had to work till seven to get everything in my paid employment complete. But yeah stress free. Now I’ve dinner and cleaning and bed etc to start. But I’m stress bleeping free.
Would you not put your feet up for a bit have a bit of me time... Reiki session or a forest bath maybe. Make yourself some of keiths cacoa??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sure there were other reasons too but I wonder if brexit had a part to play. Id imagine most of the contracts were UK based and may have had implications for both sides. And most UK brands probably didn't want or need an Irish aspect.

Perhaps max was trying to enter the Irish Market which is a bit short sighted given the size of us compared to UK and I'd imagine the industry would be quiet clicky. Also I'm sure he'd have implications working with Irish influencers

Was always a strange choice her moving to this mgt company. Looks like they did nothing for her at all and vice versa

She does need a mgt company to actually give her work. Wonder who will take her on now, if any.
We were full blown into brexit before they announced her as a signing in March so doubt that’s it.

Reactions: 3
Would you not put your feet up for a bit have a bit of me time... Reiki session or a forest bath maybe. Make yourself some of keiths cacoa??
I’ve also heard some acupuncture, sage burning, bowl banging, breakfast in bed and a few Lydia Millen You Tube videos works wonders too; or do you have anyone that could drop you a few freebies round, ive heard they’re a fantastic remedy for stress/anxiety!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.