Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve also heard some acupuncture, sage burning, bowl banging, breakfast in bed and a few Lydia Millen You Tube videos works wonders too; or do you have anyone that could drop you a few freebies round, ive heard they’re a fantastic remedy for stress/anxiety!
No no no you're all missing the point. You just need to get yizzer roller skates on and skahe your troubles away 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve also heard some acupuncture, sage burning, bowl banging, breakfast in bed and a few Lydia Millen You Tube videos works wonders too; or do you have anyone that could drop you a few freebies round, ive heard they’re a fantastic remedy for stress/anxiety!
A few thousand views, likes and comments also makes her do and complete 360. From anxiety to happy in an instant

Reactions: 11
She has often spoke about waking early “naturally” and there was never as big a song and dance out if it.. #liarliar
I seem to recall her posting a few months back about her excitement for a project/event that she was organising with two other "early risers". No mention since, unless I missed it

Reactions: 10
If she wasnt lying on her ample ass feeling sorry for herself last week, she could have brought them! I have no kids, but, the world and his mother knew they were finishing up there last week🙄 Then she pretends the kids had "a great time"...... bore off Grace
I maybe lol at ample ass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Soenna” Christ sake! 🙄
Would you not put your feet up for a bit have a bit of me time... Reiki session or a forest bath maybe. Make yourself some of keiths cacoa??
Of course! Like me…I’m sitting here now enjoying myself,a bihha me time,outside in the garden,waving a bit of burning sage,gazing lovingly at the moon and giving it a bit of a howl and humming at my cocao. Mary,my other neighbour,god love her,peeped her head over the bush and asked me what I was doing! I told her I was having my cocao ceremony and I can feel it increasing the size of my heart as we speak! She ran back into her house as fast as her legs could carry her! I don’t have a clue what I said to make her just run off like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've got a toddler myself so I get that kids get dirty but those two kids always look absolutely scruffy.

Reactions: 7
I've got a toddler myself so I get that kids get dirty but those two kids always look absolutely scruffy.
Poor Siennas clothes were all too small. She literally looked like she dressed herself.
Im baffled that we had beautiful weather last week no trip to the beach but the first day in about 2 weeks it rains she heads to Bray.
She just doesn't live in the real world. The thought of bringing her kids out last week obviously never entered her head.

Reactions: 11
Poor Siennas clothes were all too small. She literally looked like she dressed herself.
Im baffled that we had beautiful weather last week no trip to the beach but the first day in about 2 weeks it rains she heads to Bray.
She just doesn't live in the real world. The thought of bringing her kids out last week obviously never entered her head.
Now guys, it was her “me time” for the last few months! And judging my her replies on the gym gear post she’s flat out in the gym soo she just hasn’t got the time for the kids

16CAB5A5-2EF0-49FE-9939-22B620015B82.png

Reactions: 1
ah lads I went to the set and I was genuinely mesmerised and I am almost 30😂😂😂 (giant child). Imagine living not too far from it sitting on your arse Monday to Friday and not even think of popping out there ! Poor things ! From the looks of it there was nothing left

Reactions: 9
180°

Not 360°

I know I'm being a pedantic tit but 360° is a full circle so you would be back where you were to begin with
Very true. The 360 was in reference to her actually doing a 360. She was fine before the video and fine after. She put 6 hours into trying to make a viral video about her, disguised as having a severe anxiety episode. And as she said herself it served it’s purpose. It got her 90k views she was delighted with herself she made a video that got numbers she’s been craving for. Plus she went on to say oh I haven’t read your messages but I will. She had no interest in anyone else only herself. She didn’t even like any the comments. And her fellow influencers only commented because it goes to the top of her comments giving them free exposure.

Reactions: 10
ah lads I went to the set and I was genuinely mesmerised and I am almost 30😂😂😂 (giant child). Imagine living not too far from it sitting on your arse Monday to Friday and not even think of popping out there ! Poor things ! From the looks of it there was nothing left
I went weeks ago it was fabulous it got mad busy after we'd been and people were posting pics all over insta how she didn't think of going before now is beyond me, the poor kids must have been devastated Hayden looking at the trucks sure ya see them everywhere.

Now guys, it was her “me time” for the last few months! And judging my her replies on the gym gear post she’s flat out in the gym soo she just hasn’t got the time for the kids

View attachment 682965
You can see your profile pic

Reactions: 2
Beyond exhausted after an early start, she is such a moaner🙄.
And Sienna saying I can't believe you brought us to the beach, surely when the weather was unreal for the past couple of weeks she had taken them to the beach at some point or was she too anxious??
And seeing the disenchanted set when it's being dismantled 🙈.
I get the feeling Chris said it about these are the days they'll remember to motivate her to get out and spend some time with her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
“Soenna” Christ sake! 🙄

Of course! Like me…I’m sitting here now enjoying myself,a bihha me time,outside in the garden,waving a bit of burning sage,gazing lovingly at the moon and giving it a bit of a howl and humming at my cocao. Mary,my other neighbour,god love her,peeped her head over the bush and asked me what I was doing! I told her I was having my cocao ceremony and I can feel it increasing the size of my heart as we speak! She ran back into her house as fast as her legs could carry her! I don’t have a clue what I said to make her just run off like that!
For a split second when I began reading it I thought you were serious 😂😂😂 I have a neighbour that if they saw me having a glass of wine outside they would look at me sideways so imagine having a heart increasing cacow 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For a split second when I began reading it I thought you were serious 😂😂😂 I have a neighbour that if they saw me having a glass of wine outside they would look at me sideways so imagine having a heart increasing cacow 😅
😂😂😂😂 No,definitely not serious! 😂😂😂😂 I was up to my eyeballs cleaning the house after the children, something Grace has never heard of! Drinking cacao… my arse! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Soenna” Christ sake! 🙄

Maybe your women’s best outfit and all its hidden features scared Mary off behind her own bush 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe your women’s best outfit and all its hidden features scared Mary off behind her own bush 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You could be right! Now that I think about it,it could have been my belly top flopping around and the skin tight, skin coloured women’s best leggings and all the rest flopping around the place when I was running around the grass with the the burning sage. I think the old cacao ceremony and my howling to the moon added to the whole thing too. I’d say that could have been it alright. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think this was mentioned recently, but has she EVER brought BOTH kids somewhere on her own? Like I don’t mean to a shop, but like a walk/ day out, picnic in the booh… 😜

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.