Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pushing for a wellness/ health/weight loss gig now is she? WTF! Is all about her amazing body that carries two kids and all about embracing the changes to it because she wants to do sweet FA exercise or fitness with her wedding next year! She only remembered this week she had two children because their not in creche! If they are both in camp next week why didn’t she wait until next week to get her nails and photo by the step picture! No she needed more f*****g me time!
She must be hoping to get her hand twin on Instagram and promote that by showing off those hands and nails! She’s having a laugh with that content today

Reactions: 9
The scary thing is that she’s definitely not at all happy with her body and hates the fact she can’t get back to how she was years ago before kids! One day she’s like “gonna lose weighhh and geh back to me skinny self cos dis is when I felt the most amazin” then she’s like “I luff me body coz I had 2 bewtiful kids and dis is how my body is and I cudnt be more proud” she’s a joke puts this body positivity stuff up for more praise and more “you look amazing” comments to make herself feel better.

Reactions: 29
If she wants to get up on the body positivity she needs a look at Jessica Cinellei she does proper 🖕 to people who dislike her size. She needs to own it and dress for it.

Reactions: 5
She wears black Spanx and black t shirt on roasting hot day and cream trousers and top when it’s lashing rain 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah lads I'm not well after that sight, she should come with a health warning. Maybe she's doing a wee test run on insta before she joins only fans to make a few pound! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's so inconsistent and full of tit, she's actually unreal.
Last week crying into her phone, this week taking a pic with just a robe covering her bits saying how much she loves herself. Like gimme a break!!!
Wait till the lead up to the wedding, she'll be on any and every diet trying to lose all the weight she says she embraces today.🙄

Reactions: 28
She wears black Spanx and black t shirt on roasting hot day and cream trousers and top when it’s lashing rain 🙈🙈
Same as with the kids she did nothing with them during the heatwave then brought them to the beach the first day it pissed rain🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, surely this is not Grace standing in a robe and telling us to love our bodies only days after having a complete melt down about her own life?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She must have amnesia. She’s done the anxiety crying before now and she’s done the half nude I’m proud of my body too. Its like watching a goldfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s a deceitful person. Crying about her life about her anxiety about her body, next day butt naked begging nails tan and a trip to the cinema. This one needs to Fuxk right off

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Totally off topic, but she’s not showing in my stories lately. If I want to see her story, I have to search for her. She’s in my feed alright, but not my story. Anyone else like this, or know why??

Reactions: 2
Totally off topic, but she’s not showing in my stories lately. If I want to see her story, I have to search for her. She’s in my feed alright, but not my story. Anyone else like this, or know why??
I'd say count your lucky stars!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m the same the last few days

Reactions: 1
Can I ask, why the hell do any of you follow Grace?
Nobody on here seems to like her, which I fully understand as she is not interesting to watch and seems incredibly negative and dishonest. I unfollowed her years ago as she was just a pain to watch.
I just don’t understand how she still has followers? If she didn’t have an audience she’d have no choice but to cop on.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.