Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs 🤣🤣 she just wants people to tell her his amazing she is …. Imagine being that desperate for content
Totally jumping on Danae Mercer bandwagon. Another women's best BA who is all about loving the body you have. Get some of your own material Waynetta 🤨

Reactions: 3
I was actually mad reading that poem thing, Grace makes sure to never put herself last! No problem getting up early this morning to stare up at the moon, hoping to be transported back to her home planet 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same as. Out wedding anniversary this weekend and I had to beg my parents to take the kids so myself and the husband could sit in and have a take away in peace.
Sometimes that’s all you need! I think all these influencers strive to portray these perfect relationship when it’s really not the case

The poem 😂 who are you trying to prove that to grace, yourself?

Reactions: 7
She's the complete opposite of everything that poem says. Selfish woman.
Absolutely. "the last to buy something for herself or to sit down". Is she actually all there. She's the first to do all of these things. I'm so annoyed at this. Does she forget she posted a day of me time yesterday, nails, tan, date night??

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can I ask, why the hell do any of you follow Grace?
Nobody on here seems to like her, which I fully understand as she is not interesting to watch and seems incredibly negative and dishonest. I unfollowed her years ago as she was just a pain to watch.
I just don’t understand how she still has followers? If she didn’t have an audience she’d have no choice but to cop on.
I've asked the same a good few times🤷‍♀️.
Anybody want to admit that they still follow her? And why?? Or did you just forget to click Unfollow.

Reactions: 8
Grounding under the moon! Heard it all now. Say the little kids when they see the trampoline next door to them are knocking in for a go. All they have is a Buddha, hammock and a dog pool to play with! Having a laugh sharing the poem, she’s probably reading it going yeah that’s me!!! Delusions by Grace!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I suspect that the erratic leap from I’m so unhappy to I bravely accept myself is part of a frantic effort to rebrand now that it appears there’s no management in place. I don’t know much about the world of influencers but I assume that representation is somewhat essential to landing contracts and PR packages especially for fashion and beauty. Without management it may be a case of trying to recast herself as mommy blogger come body positivity/wellness guru.
The glaring contradictions with that need no explanation I’m sure.

Reactions: 15
I was actually mad reading that poem thing, Grace makes sure to never put herself last! No problem getting up early this morning to stare up at the moon, hoping to be transported back to her home planet 😵💫
Argh, does anyone know why that shooting star emoji keeps coming up after the Googley eyed one? It’s happened twice now 🧐

Can I ask, why the hell do any of you follow Grace?
Nobody on here seems to like her, which I fully understand as she is not interesting to watch and seems incredibly negative and dishonest. I unfollowed her years ago as she was just a pain to watch.
I just don’t understand how she still has followers? If she didn’t have an audience she’d have no choice but to cop on.
Same reason you are on this thread but don’t follow her.. people may have been following her since she first started out so are interested to see how things pan out for her ..

Reactions: 6
From ‘grounding’ herself under the moon to flogging €320 sunglasses….. like seriously?!!!!! 😂😂😂
EF735B78-719A-44DA-B958-C3FB78F24100.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same reason you are on this thread but don’t follow her.. people may have been following her since she first started out so are interested to see how things pan out for her ..
You can see the tit show without following her.. people following her is why and how she gets away with what she does..

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.