Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll tell ya what this one knows how to look after herself. The day to herself yesterday a healing morning today and then some lunch by herself. She has the absolute life!!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I'll tell ya what this one knows how to look after herself. The day to herself yesterday a healing morning today and then some lunch by herself. She has the absolute life!!
She’s not happy though she’s jumping from me thing to another to try make herself happy if she spent some time with her kids she might actually feel it

Reactions: 12
How is she eating indoors if she only got her second vaccine on Tuesday? You aren't considered fully vaccinated until one week after your second dose of Pfizer or two weeks after Moderna or AZ.

Reactions: 16
How is she eating indoors if she only got her second vaccine on Tuesday? You aren't considered fully vaccinated until one week after your second dose of Pfizer or two weeks after Moderna or AZ.
If she has her cert she can I know someone who got their second dose Monday and the cert was emailed Monday night

Reactions: 3
Even celebs spend more time with their kids than this one appears to.

Reactions: 12
It looks like she's completely super imposed herself in the hall 🙄 my 2 year old could do better
I thought I had to clean my phone. That photo is terrible.
And has she dumped Jen for healing????😂

Reactions: 4
If she has her cert she can I know someone who got their second dose Monday and the cert was emailed Monday night
Her cert if scanned would show up as invalid as she isn't deemed fully vaccinated yet. Some restaurants must just be glancing at it and not scanning it.

Reactions: 13
Her cert if scanned would show up as invalid as she isn't deemed fully vaccinated yet. Some restaurants must just be glancing at it and not scanning it.
I’ve been out twice one place scanned the other took my word for it but it’s my local and the owners know me

Reactions: 1
She never be able or look to hold down any type of full time job that requires accountability! She would have to give up the lady of leisure lifestyle like today! Absolutely well for some! She probably go hiding into her bed the weekend with a dose of anxiety or doing her usual cleaning than spend time with her family!

Reactions: 6
I can't get over it!! My two kids are the same age as her two and I couldn't imagine having this much free time - a shower is a luxury.
Lunch... on my own... only times I am outside the house without one or both children is for something like the dentist.
I don't mean to begrudge but ITS ALL THE TIME

I can't get over it!! My two kids are the same age as her two and I couldn't imagine having this much free time - a shower is a luxury.
Lunch... on my own... only times I am outside the house without one or both children is for something like the dentist.
I don't mean to begrudge but ITS ALL THE TIME
And whenever I do have an appointment like the dentist, or in her case some quack quack healing, I'm usually sweating to get back to who ever is minding my kids. Certainly not stopping off for a leisurely lunch. Maybe I'm the fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
But this is it really she is not one bit relatable. Like even using mother of 2 on her page shes not relatable to any other mother of 2 young toddlers that I know. I have teenagers and I still wouldn't have the time for all the tit she does . And all her healing shite like come on . Maybe spend some time proper time with your kids and she might be a bit happier

Eveeywhere is her happy place when she leaves her children behind. The allotment, (another fad that is gone where's the chickens!) the beach, (sea dipping gone) Wexford, the woods you name it whenever this sad excuse is alone she is happy. Never has anxiety then she only gets that when she has to adult.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.