Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s tagging bear market coffee now she couldn’t tag them after they gifted her a coffee machine 🙈
Must be looking for BA With them now
She’s trying so desperately now she’s no management anymore couldn’t put the work in while she had one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she even referenced the fact fact she’s been dropped again by her management? Or does she hope no one noticed ?

Reactions: 3
Has she even referenced the fact fact she’s been dropped again by her management? Or does she hope no one noticed ?
They didn’t keep her long!? Matchstick wasn’t it
Wonder why they got rid of her so quickly!

Reactions: 1
kids may be gone to bed maybe that’s why she went at this time?
I can't get over it!! My two kids are the same age as her two and I couldn't imagine having this much free time - a shower is a luxury.
Lunch... on my own... only times I am outside the house without one or both children is for something like the dentist.
I don't mean to begrudge but ITS ALL THE TIME

And whenever I do have an appointment like the dentist, or in her case some quack quack healing, I'm usually sweating to get back to who ever is minding my kids. Certainly not stopping off for a leisurely lunch. Maybe I'm the fool.
The kids grow up so quickly! She will really regret all this me time soon when her kids are older and start to resent her for all that time she wastes on herself

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They didn’t keep her long!? Matchstick wasn’t it
Wonder why they got rid of her so quickly!
I’d assume if they dropped her it was due to poor content, no consistency etc. Maybe they actually held her accountable for her performance..

Reactions: 7
Omg the cat just scratched her self in face aches nest and then went onto lick her lady bits clean 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Get over you’re, domestic cats are notoriously clean creatures and it literally rubs the top of its head on her. I agree with 90% of what is said on here but no need to look for reasons to be petty, get out and do something instead of looking for stuff to witch about. Apologies for the rant, I’m all for debating and discussing blogger fallacies and flaws but that’s just unnecessarily nasty

Reactions: 8
Get over you’re, domestic cats are notoriously clean creatures and it literally rubs the top of its head on her. I agree with 90% of what is said on here but no need to look for reasons to be petty, get out and do something instead of looking for stuff to witch about. Apologies for the rant, I’m all for debating and discussing blogger fallacies and flaws but that’s just unnecessarily nasty
Eh well I wouldn’t like a cat liking it’s bits then rubbing its face in my hair sorry we don’t come here to debate 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry 😐 I think it’s gross I don’t want to see a cat licking there arse hole

Reactions: 22
Is she off again today? It is actually outrageous at this point.

Reactions: 2
I mean cat licking arse hole content is probably better than almost all of the rest of her content 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand her at all, I have no kids but between work and animals I don’t have that much me time either? Does she actually just not want to spend time with her children? What was the point in having them? Or getting the dog if she’s not going to walk her and interact with her beyond a few cuddles every days in bed? It’s like she sees other people doing things and likes how it looks and follows suit only to realise she has to make an effort then and loses interest? When will she cop hopping on bandwagons won’t make her happy and when she sees other influencers ‘sea swimming’ or doing yoga it’s because they actually like it, they’re not just ticking a box for the aesthetic and that’s how they’re able to keep it up and she’s not?

Reactions: 12
I honestly thinks she hates the kids

I think in her mind thats when her life changed and she's been throwing a tantrum ever since 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't know ANYONE with kids who has as much free time as her

Reactions: 20
I honestly thinks she hates the kids

I think in her mind thats when her life changed and she's been throwing a tantrum ever since 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't know ANYONE with kids who has as much free time as her
I don't know any adult with that much free time!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.