Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt a bit spontaneous!? Spontaneously combust would you?
I’ve two kids and every minute of my day is taken up looking after them! Obviously I love them but Christ what I wouldn’t give to hop in the car and head off, I can’t even go to the dentist without making sure it doesn’t clash with anything my husband has planned 🤣 and even then I feel a bit guilty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And I looked the place up it’s in Westmeath it’s not like it’s 20 minutes up the road

Reactions: 5
She has no shame putting those kids in crèche while she swans off
She brings them to the beach when it’s raining and what’s a pat On the back then for doing it absolutely twit she is

Those bottoms are stretched to see through in the pic with Sienna

Reactions: 1
Grand putting the kids in a couple of days a week so they can play with friends and enjoy all the fun things that creches put on for them. But full time when shes not working is ridiculous. Especially if the recent stories on here regarding loss of jobs and contracts are correct. I work full time (as in properly work, not instagram the inside of my fridge🤨) and full time childcare during summer months is a huge expense. You're talking between €30-€40 per day, per child.

Grand putting the kids in a couple of days a week so they can play with friends and enjoy all the fun things that creches put on for them. But full time when shes not working is ridiculous. Especially if the recent stories on here regarding loss of jobs and contracts are correct. I work full time (as in properly work, not instagram the inside of my fridge🤨) and full time childcare during summer months is a huge expense. You're talking between €30-€40 per day, per child.
I don’t know about other crèches but we can’t chop and change what days our child goes in. We can of course keep her home if we want be we’d still have to pay the full month’s fee. Any reduction of days would have to be agreed with the crèche and we may not get a full time place again when we’d need it after the summer. Not saying Grace’s kids ever need to be in crèche full time but in general in my experience crèches don’t operate on the basis of you going in whenever you feel like it and pay as you go.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know about other crèches but we can’t chop and change what days our child goes in. We can of course keep her home if we want be we’d still have to pay the full month’s fee. Any reduction of days would have to be agreed with the crèche and we may not get a full time place again when we’d need it after the summer. Not saying Grace’s kids ever need to be in crèche full time but in general in my experience crèches don’t operate on the basis of you going in whenever you feel like it and pay as you go.
I have a term time arrangement with my crèche because I work in a school and my kids are off with me all of the school holidays, but I know a some other crèches will let you do term time and drop down to maybe two days a week over the summer but I’m only aware of this because of my work situation! A lot of teachers will have similar arrangements.

Reactions: 3
Fine for working parents . Grace doesn’t have a job despite what she tells herself .

Reactions: 26
Fine for working parents . Grace doesn’t have a job despite what she tells herself .
Like I said, not commenting on her sending her kids to crèche or not, just that crèche are businesses not casual drop in facilities so she wouldn’t necessarily be saving anything by keeping them home.

Reactions: 3
Am I wrong or does anyone else think it’s really weird to visit someone when they are on holidays 😅 like jay and Andrew seem to be on holidays in Westmeath, and Grace randomly shows up and visits them! It’s like a two hour drive from Dublin. I’d say they got an awful hop when they seen her pull up and thought it was really random

• Haha
Reactions: 41
grown to the fact that your a lazy mare who only does something if it benefits you and your constant me time. It’s summer time why not bring your kiddies on a spontaneous trip.

Reactions: 7
Whatever, if it’s not photoshop then standing a certain way to make herself look slimmer than she is, I don’t understand why she does it in the first place. She even said it there herself, we all know she’s not that size so why come on and angle herself to look as though she is. 🤨 why come on one day a spout all this shite about loving yourself as you are and body positivity this and that and the next day then stand in a certain way to make yourself look smaller!?!?

Reactions: 21
Also on a side note, does she not be roasting in that outfit in the gym

And could she not use the time during the day when the kids are at creche to go to class i

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.