Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know I thought the exact same thing and headed over to check her out! So the hubby is out of prison and she is living it up in a 5* hotel in Tuscany and charging €99 for some bullshit manifesting course. She looks possessed! So have these two parted ways or what? Never hear Grace mention her anymore and there was a time I thought they were married to each other!
went for a look. God her eyes are creepy! Like a woman possessed

saw the Tuscany pics

cannot believe Ejits are funding her lifestyle with her bullshit courses etc

Feel sorry for those people

she must be manifesting herself laughing all the way to the bank

I have a very good life- didn’t manifest it tho
Worked and still work hard for it

went to Uni, educated myself to the highest level in my field, took years, made good choices etc

I enjoy every minute of it too and I have myself to thank not some book or wild wan in a woods spouting shite

Reactions: 12
Since Zen Jen shared that "large" photo of Grace there's been no liking each others posts, the stupid little comments to each other have stopped 🤔
Wonder have they fallen out cos Jen showed everyone Grace's real size 👀
Can we see that photo anywhere or is it gone?

Reactions: 3
How is she eating indoors if she only got her second vaccine on Tuesday? You aren't considered fully vaccinated until one week after your second dose of Pfizer or two weeks after Moderna or AZ.
I know lots of places not asking. Depends on how strict they are

Reactions: 2
More Grace ignoring the guidelines again. What’s new?!
Well it's not really all grace tho is it? It's the restaurant or whatever that doesn't ask. A lot of restaurant and bars have had enough of this bullshit. I don't blame them. Nearly two years later and they have to ask people for a pass 😂 not to mention minimum wage staff trying to police it. I work in a shop and I don't even ask for someone to put on mask. People get so angry and it's not my job to hound people. Especially when it's for duck all wages and I've to lock up late at night. Not worth the risk or hassle in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So many places have said they’re not willing to police customers vaccine status and I don’t blame them. But she should know she’s not yet deemed fully vaxxed and take personal responsibility for what she does and where she goes. Especially seeing she classes herself as an influencer

Well it's not really all grace tho is it? It's the restaurant or whatever that doesn't ask. A lot of restaurant and bars have had enough of this bullshit. I don't blame them. Nearly two years later and they have to ask people for a pass 😂 not to mention minimum wage staff trying to police it. I work in a shop and I don't even ask for someone to put on mask. People get so angry and it's not my job to hound people. Especially when it's for duck all wages and I've to lock up late at night. Not worth the risk or hassle in my opinion.
Sorry, it is Grace. She knew when she got her vaccinations and that she’s not yet fully vaccinated. Where is people’s personal responsibility here? Grace doesn’t give a duck about bars or restaurants or staff wages and would happily eat out all day every for free if she could.

Reactions: 20
Sorry, it is Grace. She knew when she got her vaccinations and that she’s not yet fully vaccinated. Where is people’s personal responsibility here? Grace doesn’t give a duck about bars or restaurants or staff wages and would happily eat out all day every for free if she could.
Each to their own and all that 😊

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Oh God where to start with the healing tit.
Why does she need to be healed?
Is it the 2 kids some people would kill for?
The partner who does everything?
The family who look after her kids?
Or is it the brand new house or car?
PS Grace if you have trouble with your vision go to an optician.
That's all folks!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Would love to see this pic too
Special kinds of witches post pics of them looking good and friends unflattering
Thread 34, post 19 has a pic zen put up compared to fbg's version

I think there was also a sea swim pic but can't find it right now

Reactions: 10
Since Zen Jen shared that "large" photo of Grace there's been no liking each others posts, the stupid little comments to each other have stopped 🤔
Wonder have they fallen out cos Jen showed everyone Grace's real size 👀
Zenny is still commenting on her pics

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How does she afford everything? One day alone- 2 kids in crèche, healing and therapy. And lunch. That must cost €200 or more and that’s just one day??

Reactions: 10
And that’s the kind of attitude that will keep us in this state of semi lockdown, it’s ok if I don’t get caught etc.
It's a bullshit rule about indoor dining, if you can't see that then there's something wrong with u. 😂 Unvaxxed have to sit outside and vaxxed can sit inside. But yet we can use the same toilets. Walk through the pub getting to an outdoor area. Order pints at the bar. This won't end until people say enough is enough. 40% in hospital are vaccinated. Vaccines don't matter really. I know a girl that's fully vaxxed and very sick with it at the moment. If your going to get it you'll get it. Just be careful obviously

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.