Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably nit picking but Jumanji for a 5 year old and 2 year old! Seriously surely an age appropriate film for both of them. A cartoon! She uses those kids as props. Grace the new paw patrol is out in the cinema on Monday, maybe pay for some tickets and go bring them to see something they might like! Her little boy looks like he doesn’t know what’s going on half the time! He’s a toddler she should be doing age appropriate things with the kids…. Rant over 😤😤

Reactions: 33
It’s probably nit picking but Jumanji for a 5 year old and 2 year old! Seriously surely an age appropriate film for both of them. A cartoon! She uses those kids as props. Grace the new paw patrol is out in the cinema on Monday, maybe pay for some tickets and go bring them to see something they might like! Her little boy looks like he doesn’t know what’s going on half the time! He’s a toddler she should be doing age appropriate things with the kids…. Rant over 😤😤
Yeah 100% agree. They are just toddlers. Don’t know why she doesn’t put on a more suitable film for them.

Reactions: 14
Nobody wants to see a video of your cat licking it's hole duck off grace and yeah I'm allowed have an opinion because without your army of minions you don't get your scabby lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So they got Kara in January and now 9 months later they've decided to start training her ??? And by the looks of it the only exercise that poor dog gets is a quick walk around the industrial estate in the evening so it's no wonder she's pulling on the lead constantly, it's her only bit of freedom all day.

I'd imagine they've discovered it's not so cute having a dog who won't walk along calmly on the lead or who has bad recall when off the lead. She's a beautiful dog who should have a big garden to roam around and who needs two long walks a day.

Reactions: 16
Her content all over the place - seriously she needs to stay away from the gram. She’s the most annoying of the lot of them! Glad her management company finally saw sense - long time coming.

Reactions: 6
Wonder how zen jen feels about this healing session.....
You know I thought the exact same thing and headed over to check her out! So the hubby is out of prison and she is living it up in a 5* hotel in Tuscany and charging €99 for some bullshit manifesting course. She looks possessed! So have these two parted ways or what? Never hear Grace mention her anymore and there was a time I thought they were married to each other!

Reactions: 8
You know I thought the exact same thing and headed over to check her out! So the hubby is out of prison and she is living it up in a 5* hotel in Tuscany and charging €99 for some bullshit manifesting course. She looks possessed! So have these two parted ways or what? Never hear Grace mention her anymore and there was a time I thought they were married to each other!
Since Zen Jen shared that "large" photo of Grace there's been no liking each others posts, the stupid little comments to each other have stopped 🤔
Wonder have they fallen out cos Jen showed everyone Grace's real size 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why was zens husband in prison??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.