Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see the tit show without following her.. people following her is why and how she gets away with what she does..
Exactly, as long as people still follow, even if it is just to see how it pans out, there will never be an end to her. Someone will always chance or not check that all her followers are genuine (they are not) and send her some freebies.

Reactions: 13
From ‘grounding’ herself under the moon to flogging €320 sunglasses….. like seriously?!!!!! 😂😂😂View attachment 685596
She has no management and he out of work so basically the 2 of them are unemployed and she a buying €320 Sunglasses in Brown Thomas. Even even she bought them before they weren’t out of work, it’s vulgar to show off expensive item. Read the room Grace, the country has been shutdown for that past year and a half and so many people are relying on the PUP, it’s extremely classless to flaunt designer stuff off all the time and stays in 5 star hotels. The mangled YSL bag also made an appearance again.

Reactions: 17
She has no management and he out of work so basically the 2 of them are unemployed and she a buying €320 Sunglasses in Brown Thomas. Even even she bought them before they weren’t out of work, it’s vulgar to show off expensive item. Read the room Grace, the country has been shutdown for that past year and a half and so many people are relying on the PUP, it’s extremely classless to flaunt designer stuff off all the time and stays in 5 star hotels. The mangled YSL bag also made an appearance again.
they’re awful on her too don’t suit her face shape at all

Reactions: 16
Her weekly to do list is empty 😂😂 FFS - get in the sea Grace you absolute tyre kicker

• Haha
Reactions: 11
they’re awful on her too don’t suit her face shape at all
No sunglasses ever do suit her 😂😂

and it’s for the grubby outdated velvet YSL bag that does be strangling her 🤦🏻‍♀️ never even matches what she’s wearing, just thrown on cause it’s designer!

Reactions: 10
‘A few weeks since I’ve uploaded a YouTube’ it’s been nearly 3 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I didn’t know she’s parted ways with the new management company.
She needs to give up & get a proper 9-5 job as she calls it

Reactions: 7
I honestly think she is suffering from some sort of mental illness, her insta is just as up and down and as frantic as she seems to be lately. If I was her sister, friend, fiancé, I’d be getting her proper treatment. She can sing and dance infront of the moon all she wants but she goes through manic episodes of being down, then on a high, hating herself, loving herself, she needs proper help

Reactions: 12
I honestly think she is suffering from some sort of mental illness, her insta is just as up and down and as frantic as she seems to be lately. If I was her sister, friend, fiancé, I’d be getting her proper treatment. She can sing and dance infront of the moon all she wants but she goes through manic episodes of being down, then on a high, hating herself, loving herself, she needs proper help
Was just about to say this, her insta is up and down, manic, no focus or direction at all.

And funny how she gets up willingly to hang out alone but was so angry when her son woke up at that time too.

Reactions: 14
I’ve said it before she is bi-polar. She goes from mania to depression.

The glasses don’t suit her. Not going to begrudge her buying them. If I really REALLY want something I save up and buy it. Very rarely just buy something.
If she has the money, let her spend it. (But we all know she doesn’t)

Reactions: 6
I know very little about bi-polar, but would she flip from lows to highs so quickly with it. Its the one thing I can't understand with her.
People I know that suffer from mh, different diagnosis etc and would take a good while to come out of depressive episodes. She flips so quickly. As I said I know v v little about it, so I apologise if what I wrote is in anyway offensive.

Reactions: 3
I know very little about bi-polar, but would she flip from lows to highs so quickly with it. Its the one thing I can't understand with her.
People I know that suffer from mh, different diagnosis etc and would take a good while to come out of depressive episodes. She flips so quickly. As I said I know v v little about it, so I apologise if what I wrote is in anyway offensive.
Just going to leave these here, I don’t know much about the disorder either, but anyone could tell that she’s suffering.

Attachments

• Heart
She’s wearing a play suit made out of towel material…….will we have a return of the gowl in the towel?! Remember she wore a towel for like 6 hours after her shower last year.

also, swipe up for the play suit, you can only see an inch of it!! Who would swipe up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was editing a video that had been made in May so she had to re record it today. Like May.. what the hell has she been doing that she couldn't have edited it between now and then

The glasses she’s wearing are not the ones she has tagged, hers are rounded and the Celine ones are square! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The NEEEECCCKKKK of her with her crappy swipe ups and talking absolute drivel. As if we need her to tell us what a playsuit is good FOR. Also Grace that lip colour is awful on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.