Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was editing a video that had been made in May so she had to re record it today. Like May.. what the hell has she been doing that she couldn't have edited it between now and then

Umm.... she has form for this. Anyone remember Doha?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure if she was going to a therapist and her doctor as she said they would test her to see if she’s bipolar. My brother is and that’s definitely not the way he behaves

Reactions: 8
The NEEEECCCKKKK of her with her crappy swipe ups and talking absolute drivel. As if we need her to tell us what a playsuit is good FOR. Also Grace that lip colour is awful on you.
She can’t even get her lip colour right ffs it’s vile on her, & all over the place. Hang up your brushes grace & your MUA title, you’re 💩 at it.

Reactions: 7
I know very little about bi-polar, but would she flip from lows to highs so quickly with it. Its the one thing I can't understand with her.
People I know that suffer from mh, different diagnosis etc and would take a good while to come out of depressive episodes. She flips so quickly. As I said I know v v little about it, so I apologise if what I wrote is in anyway offensive.
Hi, you're correct. Bipolar manic episodes tend to last for a certain period, followed by depression for a certain period (these periods are usually a few weeks to a few months)
Personality disorders (such as borderline) would see an extreme change in emotions e.g. becoming very upset at a perceived rejection, then the following day swinging it back around.

I don't think Grace would meet the criteria for Bipolar, but I don't doubt she is suffering with her mental health and hope she gets the help she needs.

She’s not bipolar, she’s a lazy ass witch who feels like she’s a sense of entitlement. Delusional she is about life and reality. No work ethic and this has been evident for a while now! She needs to stop playing the mental health card unless she’s reaching out for help and support not for attention. She must be one of the most talked about people on this platform… We all can’t be wrong in our opinion of her! She has had more content on her page since that poor me video went up the weekend. Piss poor content too!
Definitely on the hunt for new management but what has she to offer apart from her followers and a lot of them are bought…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If I was tit at my job I would get the sack…. How she is still working with brands & has so many followers is crazy!!!

Reactions: 11
She’s not bipolar, she’s a lazy ass witch who feels like she’s a sense of entitlement. Delusional she is about life and reality. No work ethic and this has been evident for a while now! She needs to stop playing the mental health card unless she’s reaching out for help and support not for attention. She must be one of the most talked about people on this platform… We all can’t be wrong in our opinion of her! She has had more content on her page since that poor me video went up the weekend. Piss poor content too!
Definitely on the hunt for new management but what has she to offer apart from her followers and a lot of them are bought…
Exactly this. There is no doubt Grace suffers from her mental health but she’s also extremely lazy and entitled. It’s important not to confuse the two and try diagnose her with various conditions. She’s been mollycoddled her whole life and doesn’t know how to adult because she gets a pat on the back for the most mundane life tasks. I think her laziness exacerbates her mental health and she’s happy to hide behind her mental health as an excuse for her laziness. It’s a vicious circle and I can’t see how it will ever change as it would require a fundamental personality shift that, in fairness to her, is hard for anyone to do.

Reactions: 14
This ❤

Reactions: 5
And she seems to be buying a load right now. Watching her followering at the moment is all over the place. She is still losing followers then they suddenly jump back up. She's gained and lost so many this week that something really doesn't look right. She has to be buying to grasp at a new management deal.

Reactions: 6
Any sign of the dog?? She's a disgraceful dog owner. I bet the dog has lost its cuteness and is now going through the gangly teenager phase where if not trained properly will be very hard to handle. Labradors are wonderful and I absolutely dislike her having one. She's an idiot.

Reactions: 5
And she seems to be buying a load right now. Watching her followering at the moment is all over the place. She is still losing followers then they suddenly jump back up. She's gained and lost so many this week that something really doesn't look right. She has to be buying to grasp at a new management deal.
Seems to be on a mission to not let it drop below 168.

Reactions: 3
Totally off topic, but she’s not showing in my stories lately. If I want to see her story, I have to search for her. She’s in my feed alright, but not my story. Anyone else like this, or know why??
Why do you follow her!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Just look at her most recent followers. They are all Indian men and women. Her following is as fake as her anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s coming across a bit desperate at the minute I think coming on for the chats swipe ups
She’s really going all out posting at the minute 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.