Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch the YouTube video 🙄
She waffled on about breakout on her face from the coil, loosing half a stone in a month from tracking her food and exercise! Been a tired mam as Hayden has her up at 4.30 and she can’t go back asleep after and having a couple of knocks lately so is hoping good luck comes her way! Recharging and taking time off social media to work on herself with yoga and reading Bla. Bla Her make up is 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I
I've asked the same a good few times🤷‍♀️.
Anybody want to admit that they still follow her? And why?? Or did you just forget to click Unfollow.
don’t personally follow her but I genuinely think people only follow her to see what shite she puts up and out of being nosey rather than good content.. I don’t think she genuinely influences people with fashion or make up I think people are just wondering what’s going on with her because they are nosey

Reactions: 7
I

don’t personally follow her but I genuinely think people only follow her to see what shite she puts up and out of being nosey rather than good content.. I don’t think she genuinely influences people with fashion or make up I think people are just wondering what’s going on with her because they are nosey
But that's what I don't get though, Grace's page is public, will always be public so people can be nosy to their hearts content without giving her numbers so she continues to rake in the freebies while throwing out tit content.

Reactions: 10
Any sign of the dog?? She's a disgraceful dog owner. I bet the dog has lost its cuteness and is now going through the gangly teenager phase where if not trained properly will be very hard to handle. Labradors are wonderful and I absolutely dislike her having one. She's an idiot.
I'd say it ran a bleeping mile when it got a chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said in the YouTube video her chat wasn't relevant. Who wants to break it to her it never is......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same reason you are on this thread but don’t follow her.. people may have been following her since she first started out so are interested to see how things pan out for her ..
But by following her people are willingly giving her income, freebies and status that people don’t seem to think she’s deserving of. I personally only look at her page every few months or so when I’m bored and go down an influencer rabbit hole 😅

I've asked the same a good few times🤷‍♀️.
Anybody want to admit that they still follow her? And why?? Or did you just forget to click Unfollow.
This is the thing. She gets SOOO much hate and I totally see why (it’s the reason I unfollowed and don’t look at her page often) but do the people who dislike her and still follow her not realise that they’re fuelling her bullshit?

Reactions: 12
In case anyone missed it on other threads waragainstinstagrammers.com - you can watch all Grace's bullshit without ever going near her Instagram page and giving her numbers. All influencers are there.

Reactions: 13
She hasn’t documented her expensive gifted pelvic floor treatment nothing on her grid at all about it shocking really how any company works with her is unreal

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t documented her expensive gifted pelvic floor treatment nothing on her grid at all about it shocking really how any company works with her is unreal
A €2,500 gifted treatment.... goes to show you how bad she is at her job... the place was worse to gift her it too...

Reactions: 16
She’s definitely had her Botox done with that forehead glow up - I reckon she’s had the lip flip which is done with Botox rather than filler so avoids the pluckered top lip effect

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.