Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she saw her page wasn’t getting the engagement it used to and she needed to something drastic
Only way she gets loads of comments and likes is when she speaks about her mental health or comes on half dressed doing a body positive post
I do think she is very stuck in a rut with her life and weight etc but she’s only one that can change that
I definitely think her Insta days are numbered and she knows it so she’s trying to claw back some engagement
Very sad using mental health to do it if she is

Reactions: 18
She is almost certainly bi-polar but also I think she suffers with pathological envy. Seeing how all the other OGs (Lisa Jordan, So Sue, Pippa, Rosie etc) have all built really successful brands and also manage households and children etc is driving her desire to change but when she doesn't see quick results, that's the sadness and feeling of inadequacy overwhelm her.

She needs to go back to therapy, but I'd wager that any therapist worth their salt has and will again tell her to quit the day job, which she is just not prepared to do.

As for her family, I actually think they probably have tried to intervene, maybe this is why Sienna spends so much time with her Nan, they probably don't want Sienna being exposed to Grace's episodes as she is old enough now start realising what's going on. But bottom line is, no matter how much someone intervenes, it won't work unless Grace will accept help and advice and she admits in the video that she isn't able to take any perceived negativity.

Reactions: 22
She is her own demise. I see often she doesn’t get the usual press drops that 1000000 people get. She must be the only one who isn’t selling the spotlight toothbrush, and if she does get a press drop she never shows it until a week after everyone else has. She has lost interest in the game & still expects the same reward for it. She has known it all to fall on her lap for 6-7 years and now she’s at home with an unemployed husband, a mortgage, 2 kids that need food and clothes (and love but let’s not go there) and the fact that she might have to actually get a real job or consider that life isn’t a freebie is what makes her anxious. She isn’t jealous of my 9-5 she’s actually jealous that you can actually work , a real job with structure and pay, and still get home and be happy. Chris really shouldn’t be pandering to her, I’m sure there is some level of upset there - whether it’s depression or not I’m not qualified to say. But as a mother and a housewife I am qualified to say she does not want any level of responsibility for any aspect of her life. Glad that her mental health was ok for her to insta her weekend away, almost like Sarah Burke and her part time PCOS.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does she think everyone else floats through life happy all the time. Even if you’ve nothing serious going on life is not like that. It ebbs and flows and a permanent happy state is not possible.
This is so true. I actually think she’s so merged with Insta that she believes it to be real, that everyone is having the best life and is always happy. And can’t figure out why she isn’t content 100% of the time.
Life is mundane, and can be pretty tit sometimes, but the sparks of happiness are there too. Just not all the time. I don’t think she’s mature enough to realise that.

Reactions: 14
I came onto say that I used to be a massive grace fan from when she worked in Liffey valley, was quite literally obsessed I thought she was great. I even went to an event she did years ago. And I can’t put my finger on it but she just changed or maybe I grew up and stoped adore her “it’s just fab” reviews. But I had to unfollow her last night after that video, there’s no way I could even support or understand why people are supporting a video like that. It’s such a private matter, not for your 168K fans. What’s the point of putting it up? It’s not going to make you feel any better, bar the likes and comments coming in but sure they’ll dry up in a few days and then you’re back down to feeling low?

I also do this this, brunch and days out with the handbag are all for the gram, she justifies it with - “well it’s my job” no grace it really isn’t.

As much as bloggers let us into their lives and we see so much there is a point where it’s turned off and they have down time, this never seems to be the case with grace as she’s telling us about her issues constantly and it’s all a bit too much. I think she’s addicted to social media, the likes, views and the attention. It’s really sad and I do hope she gets the help she needs as I feel like it’s well overdue.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This may sound very cynical but when I saw the social media break I immediately thought the reason was to allow to her to come back on and the act of coming back is content.
I can’t decide if the video is genuine. I do however think she is a person who just can’t cope with how her life has turned out. She’s watched as Pippa, SoSue, Rosie etc have gone on to create careers and wealth from being on Instagram while she has been advertising the occasional frozen veg packet and face brush. Some people struggle with the mundanity of life, the cooking, washing and cleaning etc and she seems like she can’t accept her life is largely unremarkable. I think she would benefit from some help in finding perspective and the joy in her life. Either way Instagram doesn’t seem to be the right environment for her.

Reactions: 21
I really want to message her and invite her to come work with me in my 9-5 and then come home with me and start my second job as a mum/unpaid housekeeper. Wonder would she change her tune about how her life is tit. I have a great life, pretty much stress free actually but I have things to focus on, things that fulfil me and actual life goals. She has no focus, no skills and no future goals that would give her something to drive for. Where does she see herself in five years time?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Glad to hear your feeling better 😘
I’d agree with a part time job but certainly not in events or weddings. She’s not demonstrated any capability of sticking to anything & uses anxiety as her get out of jail free card. Imagine having her plan a wedding and as the date looms she pisses off because she realises she hasn’t done x y & z?

She’s definitely lost. It’s not nice to see in anyone but as lots of us have said before, Chris & her family really need to intervene for her own good. Maybe when the freebies dry up they’ll realise what they’ve
I’d agree with a part time job but certainly not in events or weddings. She’s not demonstrated any capability of sticking to anything & uses anxiety as her get out of jail free card. Imagine having her plan a wedding and as the date looms she pisses off because she realises she hasn’t done x y & z?

She’s definitely lost. It’s not nice to see in anyone but as lots of us have said before, Chris & her family really need to intervene for her own good. Maybe when the freebies dry up they’ll realise what they’ve contributed to.
as I said- it’s only my opinion. She needs a part time job

Reactions: 2
The problem is she wants to live a freebie online life, and she absolutely cannot deal with the reality of offline life. Real life in other words

Reactions: 17
Being a house keeper comes natural to some people and they enjoy having their kids at home, so they are suited to being a stay at home mam. However I don’t think Grace enjoys being a stay at home mam and prefers being out and about doing stuff. Hence why she badly needs a job, a focus, a weekly structure, and a routine and something to strive for

Reactions: 2
I honestly think she just can’t handle life the up and downs I think if it’s not going her way like Chris loosing his job it has a big impact on her which obviously would but it’s life we all go tru it in some form

Reactions: 5
This video is just typical of her, she does this every so often as a defence thing, what I mean is now that she says all this about her mental health if anyone is ‘mean’ to her she can call them out as bullies 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Ohh how long has her agency been representing her? Is it a year? Maybe they dumped her.

Perhaps it’s safe to assume that her contract with Matchstick is probably not going to be renewed based on that empty bio. After being axed from Andrea and then matchstick and Chris likely not being kept on that is a lot to deal with in fairness.

Maybe she’ll have to go out and get some consistent work which I genuinely think would greatly benefit her mental health in terms of routine and purpose.

Reactions: 12
Someone commented about her coming off her meds and how she shouldn’t assume 9-5 is easy. Wonder will it last ?

Thanks fact that comments from strangers mean the world to her shows how serious she is about her own health and well being. Messages from random people should not be relevant to her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.