Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
* don’t kill me, but I’m not 100% convinced there ever was meds or a decent long term therapist because she was ‘going cold turkey’ until she was called out on it ( which no doctor would advise) and the therapist stories changed from he to she etc. Sorry, don’t hate me ! But if you had meds or a therapist that worked for you before you wouldn’t flee them when you decide. And you would certainly call them yesterday, and not an igtv to strangers; just my view

Reactions: 39
* don’t kill me, but I’m not 100% convinced there ever was meds or a decent long term therapist because she was ‘going cold turkey’ until she was called out on it ( which no doctor would advise) and the therapist stories changed from he to she etc. Sorry, don’t hate me ! But if you had meds or a therapist that worked for you before you wouldn’t flee them when you decide. And you would certainly call them yesterday, and not an igtv to strangers; just my view
I think you’re right. I’ve said that before too. I don’t believe there ever was a therapist or meds. I also think that video she posted was not genuine.

Reactions: 19
Influencers are just a little damaged inside.
they have been sold this lifestyle and everything is concentrated to the next big event ( weddings, holidays, children ). They have to be announcing something big, they can’t just be happy in the now.
anything time you see life slowing down , you see a sad anxiety ridden influencer.

Reactions: 15
I think you’re right. I’ve said that before too. I don’t believe there ever was a therapist or meds. I also think that video she posted was not genuine.
I said it too and I'm speaking as someone who's done both. She may have seen a therapist once or twice and threw her hat at it. Let's remember therapy wouldnt be a freebie. With the meds she may have a tried a dose for a month or so and not renewed the prescription. She can't stick at anything why would this be different?

I've unfollowed her and the whole video isn't on waragainstinstagram. Can someone send a link?

Reactions: 11
Influencers are just a little damaged inside.
they have been sold this lifestyle and everything is concentrated to the next big event ( weddings, holidays, children ). They have to be announcing something big, they can’t just be happy in the now.
anything time you see life slowing down , you see a sad anxiety ridden influencer.
Yes. It’s always about ‘what’s next’. You see it in real life too, but IG is a breeding ground for dissatisfaction with the present moment.
Grace is totally addicted to it. The very last thing you’d do in a moment of high anxiety is record yourself talking to the world. Yet it’s all she could think of doing. Why is that? Why did she feel the urgency to share it with strangers? These are questions a good therapist should be asking.
The years most people spend growing up, experiencing life with all its highs and lows, are the years she’s spent on social media. It’s not surprising that she’s fucked up from it all.

Reactions: 4
No I completely agree with you I just didn’t know how to word it !!
I am on meds for anxiety, I will never ever not take them because it’s not a life without them. It’s an awful existence, constantly worrying if you are doing right by your children, friends and family. I don’t follow grace but I watched about 2mins of the tit show video and that was enough for me.

Reactions: 14
Perhaps it’s safe to assume that her contract with Matchstick is probably not going to be renewed based on that empty bio. After being axed from Andrea and then matchstick and Chris likely not being kept on that is a lot to deal with in fairness.

Maybe she’ll have to go out and get some consistent work which I genuinely think would greatly benefit her mental health in terms of routine and purpose.
If they don’t renew her contract then they will be in financial trouble now that he is out of work. The mortgage, car repayments, crèche fees for 2 kids still have to be paid, along with whatever other bills she has.

The make up video she did a few weeks ago where Chris said he had a zoom call to join. Is it just me or should Chris not have had a permanent area set up so he could work without interruption especially since the was a in a new job. Imagine if you told your colleagues, sorry I am late, my girlfriend was doing her make up. I don’t think she should have have shown that. I’d don’t think Chris gets the emotional support he needs from her. I know that sounds harsh but it’s not appropriate to come on social media bawling your eyes out when he has just lost his job.

Reactions: 22
If they don’t renew her contract then they will be in financial trouble now that he is out of work. The mortgage, car repayments, crèche fees for 2 kids still have to be paid, along with whatever other bills she has.

The make up video she did a few weeks ago where Chris said he had a zoom call to join. Is it just me or should Chris not have had a permanent area set up so he could work without interruption especially since the was a in a new job. Imagine if you told your colleagues, sorry I am late, my girlfriend was doing her make up. I don’t think she should have have shown that. I’d don’t think Chris gets the emotional support he needs from her. I know that sounds harsh but it’s not appropriate to come on social media bawling your eyes out when he has just lost his job.

I think you've hit on a really interesting point- it's not like they don't have room for a dedicated workspace. Wouldn't surprise me if his performance suffered as a result and therefore didn't get a contract extension/pass probation

Reactions: 5
I said it too and I'm speaking as someone who's done both. She may have seen a therapist once or twice and threw her hat at it. Let's remember therapy wouldnt be a freebie. With the meds she may have a tried a dose for a month or so and not renewed the prescription. She can't stick at anything why would this be different?

I've unfollowed her and the whole video isn't on waragainstinstagram. Can someone send a link?

not sure if it will work

• Angry
  • Haha
There was definitely a change in her therapists. When I was going through a hard time I remembered where she said she was going and it was out near stillorgan as I rang them after seeing it on her stories but then all of a sudden she was having therapy close to town because she was having her lunch close by etc. So long term she hasn't been consistent with ther therapy and I know its difficult to find someone but she raved about this lady because I then used her and she never moved clinic. I attended therapy for years it was the hardest thing I ever did but the best. When I feel the dark coming I now have the tools to work with it and not let it consume me. She doesn't have any tools and she most definitely did not take any direction from her therapist because the amount of work that I had to do outside of my sessions was huge and every single one revolved around having a routine and doing the same thing to help so I knew where and how my day was going so that the unexpected wouldn't phase me too much. She has none of those in place.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think you've hit on a really interesting point- it's not like they don't have room for a dedicated workspace. Wouldn't surprise me if his performance suffered as a result and therefore didn't get a contract extension/pass probation
Yeah, I mean they mean they went to the trouble of changing the play area in to another tv room, buying a bigger fridge, doing up the bathroom etc. A work area for Chris should have been a priority before all of that but of course because it wouldn’t be for grace it’s not needed.

Reactions: 16
Wtf have I just watched! Had to turn it off. What self indulgent bollox. She is a fool.
She says she has done everything to beat anxiety well Grace no you haven't. You do meditation, a ton of me time, bang bowls get whatever treatment you fancy. None of that will help because all it is frilly shite. What you NEED to do is get up of your arse and grow the duck up. Clean your house, put on a wash, get into a proper routine, lose some weight, look after your children and stop demanding attention but you won't because all thay requires effort and you, to put it bluntly are too damn lazy.

She is totally trying to do a Marissa Carter coming on crying well pretend crying.

Reactions: 34
I remember having a bad episode of anxiety. So bad that for a split second I wanted everything to end. But also in the split second I knew I needed help. So I rang my counsellor and she fitted me. I’ve been going to the same counsellor for 10 years.
If you are feeling that bad, you ask for help.You don’t pick up a camera and record.
She is a pure narcissist.

I have worked hard on my mental health. I went cold turkey once and yeah bad idea. So now slowly coming down off them. Very slowly and it’s going ok.
rountine is key (even having kids when it can be hard to have one at times) you don’t have one, your mind goes to dark places.

Reactions: 24
I didn’t know Chris lost his job again, did she post about it?
Grace needs some structure in her life, now would be the perfect time for her to get a job. Anywhere would hire her with her profile, she could get a job in brown Thomas or somewhere like that and it would do her the world of good!

It's bizarre the comments she decides to reply back to. Yeah sure Grace a piercing is really going to solve all your mental health problems.

Years and years into struggling with anxiety and she's still out looking for a quick fix.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's bizarre the comments she decides to reply back to. Yeah sure Grace a piercing is really going to solve all your mental health problems.

Years and years into struggling with anxiety and she's still out looking for a quick fix.
Sinead heg should send on a few of her tranquility Ali express rip off rings that cute anxiety

Reactions: 8
Couldn't watch it all, havent read the posts here but Grace can't hack real life. Something happent that most of us would have to deal with and get on with it but she can't. She's has a breakdown.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.