Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl seriously need to go back on meds.
I never want to come off mine.
I never want to go back to feeling that way.
And as loads have already said its not something you can pull yourself out of.
She has said herself social media doesn't help. She needs to realise that right now maybe being an "influencer" isn't for her. Doesn't mean it never will be again.
Totally agree with everyone saying she needs routine.
Also if shes going to be sticking with social media them give yourself "office hours"
Create your content edit your videos record your tutorials and then once it hits the end of office hours.
"Close the laptop" and enjoy your family.

BTW I do not agree with the comment about 9 to 5 being able to just get up an walk away, I myself work in an environment where you would be expected to join zoom calls.on days off and answer phone calls when you're at home so that rightly pissed me off.
Just using it as a an example for a routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sleeping and lying in bed makes u worse get up excercise I even think keeping busy cleaning or bringing kids out helps
Just speaking from experience myself that if you get bad enough with anxiety and depression you can't even get out of bed. I once went 5 days without even brushing my teeth. Its easy to say "do this or that" and I would have said it too before I experienced it, but genuinely if things get bad and dark enough in your own mind the last thing you want is to see anyone or do anything, even if you know it will help.

So if Grace is being sincere here regarding how bad she's had it recently, it is understandable that bed is the only place she'd want to be.

Reactions: 24
Interesting to see her gain followers on her social media break and now she posts a video the followers drop.........

Reactions: 5
I have never followed Grace but went on for a nose at this. I think a blind man could see she was acting? There are no tears...?!

Reactions: 20
Glad she is so happy this morning about how her post and situation is helping so many others. What a typical Grace way of thinking about things

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just watched it and im sorry i dont buy it at all. At the start she said shes not sure why shes filming it or will she ever show it and by the end she just says thanks so much 4 watching 🤦‍♀️ even the image she picked to b the cover of the video screams please watch for drama ! Chris told her to get up and do something .. so she did gardening! Im a stay at home mammy and i only dream for the time to do a bit gardening!!
SAHM too and I never get a second, my only bit of me time is when little ones go to bed

Reactions: 8
Interesting to see her gain followers on her social media break and now she posts a video the followers drop.........
How many times have we heard this speal from her?! It's no wonder she's loosing followers it just the same thing every few months She's always gonna fix herself but doesn't. No amount of macha, cocoa or bowl banging will fix it.

Reactions: 15
If she was my friend I’d suggest to get a part time job just doing something to take her mind off things, I think she would be a great events planner / wedding planner/ marketing / etc - Even two days a week.
I’d agree with a part time job but certainly not in events or weddings. She’s not demonstrated any capability of sticking to anything & uses anxiety as her get out of jail free card. Imagine having her plan a wedding and as the date looms she pisses off because she realises she hasn’t done x y & z?

She’s definitely lost. It’s not nice to see in anyone but as lots of us have said before, Chris & her family really need to intervene for her own good. Maybe when the freebies dry up they’ll realise what they’ve contributed to.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My only concern is that this video will be tagged and referred to now by other influencers, claiming what a great ambassador for mental health she is. This simply isn't the fact. I think the video is genuine but shows how short sighted and deeply undedcuated she is when it comes to mental health and how to manage it. I think medication is key. This is a chemical imbalance that needs treating.
If I were vulnerable and watching Grace I could be lead to believe that Meditation, lifting my energy and being mindful (all bullshit buzz words) is all I need to treat my depression. That's dangerous and she shouldn't be applauded for producing this rambling stream of consciousness.

Reactions: 27
I just watched the video. Grace always reminds me of a child. I have similar thoughts as grace as in can be very hard on myself and self critical, speak poorly to myself and sometimes like to avoid people but I also function daily I work full time, parent, run a home, take time for myself and friends family etc. Not saying I'm great but that is life. What I will say let this be a lesson to us all for our own kids....our voice becomes their inner voice what they think of themselves is founded on what parents say to them and that goes into adulthood. Constantly hearing..no not like that, that's not nice, I will do it instead is critical and can have a negative impact on confidence...not that this the intention by most parents. But equally telling a child they are great at everything is not gona build self worth because they will fall in the big bad world when something doesnt go well. Instead focus on their effort not the result, focus on their qualities as in notice when they are being kind, thoughtful, having fun, have good ideas and above all acknowledge feelings. Allow them to feel them my daughter said she was scared of thunder yesterday I simply said that's ok to be scared of the thunder, I'm here to mind you and keep you safe instead of saying no need to be scared as this will give the message to your child not being able to trust their own feelings it must be wrong. All feelings are valid even if we can't understand why they feel this way. It's tough work but building coping skills and resilience and self worth now will pay dividends to children in adulthood. X I hope this doesn't come across as preachy I am just so passionate about it.xx

Reactions: 18
Nope! And DEFINITELY not since having kids
I've been following her since her bare mineral days, so that's a long time and I know she never has. Maybe she was doing full time work but she defo wasn't doing 9-5 that's for sure. She's so full of crap like, what's sad is I used to like her an awful lot back in d day and now she's unrecognisable

Reactions: 5
Just speaking from experience myself that if you get bad enough with anxiety and depression you can't even get out of bed. I once went 5 days without even brushing my teeth. Its easy to say "do this or that" and I would have said it too before I experienced it, but genuinely if things get bad and dark enough in your own mind the last thing you want is to see anyone or do anything, even if you know it will help.

So if Grace is being sincere here regarding how bad she's had it recently, it is understandable that bed is the only place she'd want to be.
You’re right, but I bet you wouldn’t In that dark hour be planning a trip to a food truck you see Jens journey going to today!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You’re right, but I bet you wouldn’t In that dark hour be planning a trip to a food truck you see Jens journey going to today!!!
Exactly.. reminded me of that time she came on saying she had the worst panic attack ever and was feelin so bad... then jen had her on her stories out at brunch laughin and joking away... but on her page she was down... big contrast and full of crap in my opinion

Reactions: 25
Oh my god .. this is hilarious.... thanks for making me laugh out loud 🤣
I really shouldn’t have laughed but that video is hilarious.

Mental health is no joke and all of us here agree with that. But constantly posting the way Grace does is not right. Does she think everyone else floats through life happy all the time. Even if you’ve nothing serious going on life is not like that. It ebbs and flows and a permanent happy state is not possible.

• Heart
Absolutely raging about the 9-5 comment. Most of my friends and family, and ME are on 9-5 and the real work only starts after 5pm sometimes! Homework, dinner, kids, bath, housework - not to mention the 9-5-24/7 job many people do by staying at home with kids! Christ almighty

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely raging about the 9-5 comment. Most of my friends and family, and ME are on 9-5 and the real work only starts after 5pm sometimes! Homework, dinner, kids, bath, housework - not to mention the 9-5-24/7 job many people do by staying at home with kids! Christ almighty
Such an ignorant and self indulgent comment wasn't it x cheek of her ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.