Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's bizarre the comments she decides to reply back to. Yeah sure Grace a piercing is really going to solve all your mental health problems.

Years and years into struggling with anxiety and she's still out looking for a quick fix.
It's amazing how she latches onto every fad going, but turns her back on proven strategies and tools to deal with MH..... She's an idiot who's been pampered and spoiled for far too long and needs to cop the f&CK on 😡😡

Reactions: 17
I dont understand how she even gets anything for free or why there was an interest in her as an influencer. She wouldn't influence me to buy toilet roll I find her a complete and utter mess. She is not remotely relatable. She changes lifestyles more than I change my knickers between picnics in cars.....nelly.....the weird missing cat...... and now all this yoga meditation shite..... I just don't get her atall her title only thing that matches her personality in that it is faceswithgrace cause ya don't know what feckin face is upcoming.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone know where I can get one of these 9-5s where you don't spend your evenings stressing and worrying about the never ending workload?! 🤷‍♀️

She needs to go back on her meds which clearly worked for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m baffled as to how she thinks what she does is ‘work’. I’m sorry but it’s not work and can in no way be compared to a 9-5. She was actually trying to say her ‘job’ is harder than a 9-5 which is fairly laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She doesn’t work. I think someone early hit the nail on the head. Her life is no merged with Instagram that she doesn’t know what reality is anymore. The concept of working more than 5 hours per week is alien to her, needing to commit to times/schedules, plan and be reliable are all skills grace and the rest of them don’t have

Reactions: 16
My partner was on medication for depression and he just wasn’t feeling right after being on them few months so went back to doctor but there was a locum on and he just told him stop taking them instead of weaning him off them. He was in bed for at least three weeks crying and wanting to kill himself. There was no way of getting through to him. That’s why I’m doubting her stories about what happens her. I know everyone is different but there are other members of my family with different types of mental illnesses and no way does any of them act like Grace. She is just spoilt and pampered and can’t deal with real life

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched it again and I dont think she was crying at all. She's anxious about her job because she's really bad at it. She is not a creative person.

Reactions: 18
I couldn’t watch all the video. But she seems so fake to me. It really feels she thinks this will cause people to rush to her again. But everyone in real life is actually jaded with insta I feel. We used it as light relief to flick through. I think now lots are just not bothered with the showy sparkly things anymore that these hucksters are shilling.

She might get engagement back again in the short term out of sympathy or nosiness or whatever. But genuine followers may possibly what a bit of decent content to view.

Reactions: 5
She shouldn’t have lied about having to take a mortgage break last year… mocking is catching

Reactions: 13
I watched it again and I dont think she was crying at all. She's anxious about her job because she's really bad at it. She is not a creative person.
How very dare you ....! That booh picnic video was the most creahive video I've ever seen... 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You wouldn't know what to make of that video she put up, it's not that long ago she was the best she ever felt and then yesterday she said she's feeling down for some time. Which is it?

Reactions: 10
Que an ad in the coming days & sympathy interactions from audience. I believe it’s called the Rachel gorry technique

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Que an ad in the coming days & sympathy interactions from audience. I believe it’s called the Rachel gorry technique
I’m wary too… didn’t similar happen last year, few weeks of anxiety building and then boom ad with Pieta.

Reactions: 3
It really bothered me when she said "I'm going to draw a line under this now and start being more positive" (I'm paraphrasing slightly but that was the gist). As anyone with depression or anxiety knows, you don't just snap out of it and decide to move on. Dealing with severe anxiety requires consistent work on your thought processes either through something like CBT or examining the root problem as to why you think or feel this way. And with appropriate medication if your doctor feels it necessary. It's not just "ok, I've had enough, tomorrow will be my new start". This has really bothered me! And surely Grace, who has attended therapy for years, should know this??
I do feel for anyone struggling with their mental health and I feel for her if she is worried about the future. But a statement like that is not helpful. This is what bothers me about all these Instagrammers describing themselves as mental health advocates when they don't have the training or experience. As somebody previously wrote, mental health has been weaponised.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.