Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has under the video the website for pieta house, the Samaritans and the stpatricks, but has the actual Instagram tags for zen Jen and sole to sole even though all 3 have Instagram pages and none of them tagged even though the are the actual recognised ones.
That actually makes me so angry

Reactions: 6
I think she did this for sympathy and content. When influencers do these crying videos they usually gain loads of followers and engagement. Also it really pisses me off that she is incapable of using a trigger warning. But sure as she said she did the video for herself. She doesn't care about vulnerable followers.
She only got about 60 comments under video 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So... Clearly Chris gained a lot of weight in lockdown too. Its been proven regular exercise improved your mental health. Maybe if they both set themselves a regular routine of working out together it might help Improve her mental Health and both of their body images. She needs proper professional help. This tit of posting it on insta and getting all these comments is just feeding the demon. She needs to stop tying her happiness to content. It's destroying her

Reactions: 11
Totally agree with you, coming off meds and constantly messing with them is the worst thing you can do. I have been sick with a mental illness for years now... Well at the moment thank god and I am on long term medication and I know this is going to sound awful but, surely if she has been working on her mental health for years with therapy, counselling, medication, quacks, bleeping forest Baths, meditation etc etc etc and NONE of it is working because shes in the exact same position with the exact same problems then maybe she needs to look at trying something NEW!!!!!
Like a dedicated daily structure, a 9-5 job, a regular exercise routine, a healthy diet and lifestyle plan.
She wants it all without putting in the graft. That's her biggest problem. I think she's panicking because her wedding is coming up and she's still not lost the weight. To me that's her biggest issue-her appearance. I think she's extremely immature and lazy. I don't think she enjoys being a mother because she is so distracted with her own issues 24/7. I hope I'm wrong and if I am and she is genuinely suffering from a mental illness then I take that all back but I don't I am and just like physical illness, mental illness can be cured. Medication WORKS, and to me and anyone I know it is the absolute most important thing, to get you on the right track so that you are physically able to get out of bed and exercise. I know what it's like to not even be able to watch something on the TV because I've been so sick (anyone that has had depression will understand this) not being able to sit and be with my thoughts, not being able to concentrate on Anything. And if she was that sick then she wouldn't be able to do meditations and read books and do all those things. It's not possible when your that anxious and depressed. So I don't think that that is Grace's problem. This is just my opinion before anyone comes at me.
Hi was she on medication before?

Yes also I suffer with long term depression and mental health problems.

I just can't understand why she would post this so publicly to social media.

Social media gives her anxiety. She is a sensitive soul who can't take any sort of criticism. So why post this and leave it open to scrutiny??

It just doesn't make sense to me
I honestly believe its because if anyone came out publicly and said "give over Grace you're full of tit." And actually laid out the reasons, as in selective anxiety etc etc you'd be burned at the stake and the worst person ever. It's all for attention. But it's defo signalling the end of her insta career.

On another note I was thinking if I'd had as much counselling as she has (and I've had my fair share) not to mention healing sessions, sage baths and all the rest, would you not be absolutely raging that you're back to being as bad as you were years ago with panic attacks etc

Reactions: 13
Grace if you are reading this which you probably are, the answer is staring you in the face…your beautiful children. They will bring you joy and happiness. Get yourself off Instagram permanently and nurture your children. That will give you more joy than your free cheese board.

Reactions: 28
Did you ever comment on one of her posts. I cant see her just blocking people who view and dont follow cos shes all about the numbers and would be hoping you would follow
Nope. Never commented.
Taking a social media break to sit on her hole and delete those looking at her stories🙄

Reactions: 3
I just watched it and im sorry i dont buy it at all. At the start she said shes not sure why shes filming it or will she ever show it and by the end she just says thanks so much 4 watching 🤦‍♀️ even the image she picked to b the cover of the video screams please watch for drama ! Chris told her to get up and do something .. so she did gardening! Im a stay at home mammy and i only dream for the time to do a bit gardening!!

Reactions: 13
I think she has too much time on her hands. As others have said she is lacking structure and routine,she needs to get out of the house. I work 9-5 5 days a week and have young family,I would love to be in a position where I could be at home with them but I know my depression would suffer even more if I done so .

Reactions: 17
I wonder does she have Bi polar? Not trying to diagnose her at all but she reminds me very much of a friend of mine who experiences drastic lows and then extreme highs. When she is low you can’t talk to her, she shuts herself off and talks to nobody and when she’s high she wants to take on the world and do everything, and takes up a million hobbies, abandoning them all then when she’s low again. Reminds me of Grace and how she takes up a different hobby every month and then never heard of again and rinse repeat.
She really could do with seeing a proper professional and not her family doctor who had fobbed her off countless times and what sounds like the worst therapist in the world

Reactions: 21
So she’s Planning a trip to the Cali food van tomorrow so that should definitely make her better 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I couldn't watch the whole video, a few minutes was enough.
She needs to see a professional and stop with all the crap. If she's as bad as she claims no amount of reiki and wellness stuff is gonna help. There's no shame in being on medication if it's what you need. I think she made a huge mistake coming off whatever she was on, a lot of people think that they don't need the meds anymore because they feel great and decide to stop but the reality is that you are feeling great because the meds are doing their job.
She'll have a huge jump in followers now so she can stop buying for a few weeks....

Reactions: 14
I've said it here before but for someone in her position, considering all the therapy etc that she has alluded to getting, there's something fundamentally wrong if she hasn't learned some coping mechanisms after X years of the same therapist.

Therapy is hard. It's testing, it's unpleasant and it can hit a nerve that you just don't want to do. A little bit like putting your hand on a hot griddle and knowing you're going to be hurt.... but you need to do it. It's so incredibly tough.

I cant help but get the impression she uses therapy for an hour on the couch with 0 "homework" completed by her. Again, expecting everyone else to do it for her.

She needs to wake up and realise she can't be rolled from point A to point B in her life and needs to establish a routine. Even a part time job 3 days a week would be a massive improvement for her

Reactions: 26
If she was my friend I’d suggest to get a part time job just doing something to take her mind off things, I think she would be a great events planner / wedding planner/ marketing / etc - Even two days a week.
This will give Grace purpose and a reason to get out of bed in the morning and not stare at her phone all the time as part of her full time job. I would say see how that goes and Blog part time but don’t make it your whole life as it’s a sick world online. She said in the video she’s not able for the harsh words so being real here, social media as your full time income is a no as your job is mentally affecting you. If this was a job anywhere else I’d be telling her to quit and look somewhere else for work. Is social media and blogging really it? Is it really the answer? At this stage I would say not. She feels better taking breaks from online (her job) so I reckon it’s time to make some changes. Only my opinion of course

Reactions: 12
It’s sad for the kids, they obviously notice that she’s in a bad place and I’m sure it worries them that she’s not happy in their own way. I thankfully don’t suffer with my mental health but my little one has said to me in the past be happy mommy when I was going through a difficult time and she was only 2 at the time but she noticed I wasn’t in great form. You could tell it upset her to see mommy sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if that video is sincere you just don’t no with grace is say she is feeling shite if I don’t eat well and excercise I feel shite I get days were life doesn’t go my way and I get down and cry for the day I would worry about money the future my kids but il get Up and get on with it it’s called LIFE don’t get mr wrong if she’s severely depressed she needs help but coming on Instagram showing them she’s feeling down I’m not sure that helps someone who’s feeling low watching it the last things I’d want is to watch a video.

Reactions: 5
There is nothing wrong with needing help but unless your engaged and committed it’s a waste of time. The staying in bed achieves nothing. The wallowing in self pity achieves nothing. She needs to switch off and commit to medical help in order to get herself better.
Assuming of course she is genuine

Reactions: 9
There is nothing wrong with needing help but unless your engaged and committed it’s a waste of time. The staying in bed achieves nothing. The wallowing in self pity achieves nothing. She needs to switch off and commit to medical help in order to get herself better.
Assuming of course she is genuine
Sleeping and lying in bed makes u worse get up excercise I even think keeping busy cleaning or bringing kids out helps

Reactions: 6
If she was my friend I’d suggest to get a part time job just doing something to take her mind off things, I think she would be a great events planner / wedding planner/ marketing / etc - Even two days a week.
This will give Grace purpose and a reason to get out of bed in the morning and not stare at her phone all the time as part of her full time job. I would say see how that goes and Blog part time but don’t make it your whole life as it’s a sick world online. She said in the video she’s not able for the harsh words so being real here, social media as your full time income is a no as your job is mentally affecting you. If this was a job anywhere else I’d be telling her to quit and look somewhere else for work. Is social media and blogging really it? Is it really the answer? At this stage I would say not. She feels better taking breaks from online (her job) so I reckon it’s time to make some changes. Only my opinion of course
100% this! also she doesn’t exactly do any work with her Instagram page, maybe an odd ad once a month, so I think a part time job would benefit her mental health and self worth so much

I was unemployed myself for a number of months a few years ago and found my anxiety and depression got really bad. I had no routine and nothing to get me up out of bed in the morning. I was constantly scrolling on my phone and I had way too much time on my hands to over think. My mental health improved a lot when I got back to work. I believe this is a lot of Graces problem

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.