Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to be fairly disappointed when she goes wedding dress shopping they say they are a size 12 but that’s a very small size 12, I consider myself a 10 and they were all bet on me

Reactions: 5
Not to derail but jens journey has had numerous plastic surgeries and Dominique nugent pretty much said she went into disordered eating after her breakup. Let’s not vindicate this as the picture of health when it isn’t.
That’s very unfair on Jen, she worked bloody hard to get rid of her weight and her surgery was to get rid of excess skin. It’s not like she had a bypass, she works at it and sticks to it and is everything Grace isn’t. I’d say grace is sick as a dog when she sees her and how far she’s come.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’d say that’s Kambz Golchin Jesus all the people who actually go there and spend thousands for this and Botox and not get a euro discount. And greedy grace hops in and gets it all free for her few followers to see where’s the justice those places and doctors are just as bloody greedy too🤦‍♀️
Would love to know if it is !!!! I have a consultation for surgery with him thats going to cost me 5000-6000 , if its him I will happily cancel and cite giving this shambles freebies as my reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There’s literally women out here on waiting lists for years to have corrective procedures on their pelvic floor following childbirth- hi I’m one of them! This bleep literally walks straight into a free procedure that she doesn’t even need most likely. All that time talking about her crusty vag she never once mentioned bladder incontinence. I’d say she’s full on making it up. No way would you be wearing shorts for 3 days in a row if you genuinely suffered with incontinence. You just wouldn’t feel hygienic.
She could 🥴

Would love to know if it is !!!! I have a consultation for surgery with him thats going to cost me 5000-6000 , if its him I will happily cancel and cite giving this shambles freebies as my reason.
No it is him that’s the only place in beacon consultants clinic that does it 🙄

Reactions: 1
Thats after really annoying me now.
Ive spent the past 7 years doing bladder treatments due to bladder damage from cancer treatment I had. Ive done physio, medication, urodynamics,cystoscopies, rounds and rounds of cystistat injections (id get injections up into my bladder every 4 weeks) , im currently doing bladder surgeries every 6 months with botox injected into my bladder alongside it, just for some relief. But we have come to the end of the road , my bladder will be removed later this year. Im 35 😒. My problems got so bad because you literally wait so long in this country for things, i was suffering for months with no treatments, nothing to tie me over even. So to see this one get gifted something like this, when she gets bleeping everything handed to her, just really pisses me off.
Sorry for the rant 🙄 Im off to change me tena pad now 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Doesn’t she have the life of Reilly , gets everything she wants for free, has been kids minded all day every day, can nap and meditahe when she wants to. This is a grown woman with absolutely zero responsibilities. The sooner this bubble bursts the better she needs a kick up that drippy fanny of hers

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she saw VintageIrishKat doing sissy pants skipping challenge last week and taking about how she had urinary incontinance when she tried skipping due to childbirth and has just decided that she has the same problem and has a collab on the way. Of course, the way Kat told the story was very funny and brutally honest,not like FBG

Reactions: 8
it is him. Email and say it to him. It’s the only way they learn is from feedback

Reactions: 8
She's getting the gastric band done by end of the year. Free obviously. I wonder would Paddy Power take a bet off me?! But she's so bleeping thick she won't understand the limitations it will put on her eating for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 15
Thats after really annoying me now.
Ive spent the past 7 years doing bladder treatments due to bladder damage from cancer treatment I had. Ive done physio, medication, urodynamics,cystoscopies, rounds and rounds of cystistat injections (id get injections up into my bladder every 4 weeks) , im currently doing bladder surgeries every 6 months with botox injected into my bladder alongside it, just for some relief. But we have come to the end of the road , my bladder will be removed later this year. Im 35 😒. My problems got so bad because you literally wait so long in this country for things, i was suffering for months with no treatments, nothing to tie me over even. So to see this one get gifted something like this, when she gets bleeping everything handed to her, just really pisses me off.
Sorry for the rant 🙄 Im off to change me tena pad now 🥲
I am so very sorry you have suffered so much...its not fair.. sending you the biggest virtual hug and all my love and I hope... really really hope you will be ok 💗💗💗💗💗

Ps.. duck YOU GRACE

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What an absolute hole Grace is. Sorry now but that has really pissed me off. She's a lazy slob who could've easily seen a women's health physio for help with her pelvic floor. But I suppose there's work involved with that so it wouldn't suit her 🙄 sitting on her fat arse on a machine sure its perfect for her. Meanwhile there are women on waiting lists for months and months to have their pelvic floors repaired. She is some yoke. Bet ye me salary she'll be gifted a gastric sleeve op before her wedding sometime. She loves the easy way out. Absolutely nothing against barbaric surgeries for people who need them after trying everything to lose weight but she just doesn't try. She's a lazy dope of a girl!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's getting the gastric band done by end of the year. Free obviously. I wonder would Paddy Power take a bet off me?! But she's so bleeping thick she won't understand the limitations it will put on her eating for the rest of her life.
Let’s be honest, she’s the type of thick tit that would melt butter and drink it just to get around the bypass rules

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t she have the life of Reilly , gets everything she wants for free, has been kids minded all day every day, can nap and meditahe when she wants to. This is a grown woman with absolutely zero responsibilities. The sooner this bubble bursts the better she needs a kick up that drippy fanny of hers
She’s not happy though she jumps for one thing to another from one fad to another trying to fill her life
Spend time with her kids and she might feel whole like better

Reactions: 5
She's gearing up for a gastric sleeve, guaranteed. You could see the envy on her face talking about how the dress was too big on Jen and the little flash of rage when she said Dom looked stunning.

Reactions: 9
She's gearing up for a gastric sleeve, guaranteed. You could see the envy on her face talking about how the dress was too big on Jen and the little flash of rage when she said Dom looked stunning.
Agree. I’d say she only mentioned the event because it was discussed here that she was silent, and because she’s back to the gym 🙄

Reactions: 2
I did a very quick google on that chair thing for her bladder issue and there doesn’t appear to be any scientific, peer reviewed studies on it or on its efficacy. Not sure it’s all she makes it out to be! And if it was, you’d expect a uro-gynae to be working with it. Isn’t Golchin a dermatologist?

Reactions: 6
I did a very quick google on that chair thing for her bladder issue and there doesn’t appear to be any scientific, peer reviewed studies on it or on its efficacy. Not sure it’s all she makes it out to be! And if it was, you’d expect a uro-gynae to be working with it. Isn’t Golchin a dermatologist?
She would sit on a thistle if it free

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I seen on….”
Its….”I saw on” Grace.
You didn’t seen it, you saw it.
he’s really an ear nose and throat surgeon who went down the cosmetic road makes more money I guess! But I think he still does the surgery

I see beacon face and dermatology posting their “famous clients” at the moment wonder will they post pic of grace in her chair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.